IndianaOpenWheel.com Sprint Car & Midget Racing Forum

Register! Forgot Password?
Tim Watson (Offline)
  #1 2/2/18 12:49 PM
It's been a year and a half since I been on here but does anybody remember me? Just a quick note here saying my Dad passed away last Sunday night. The last 3 years have been a struggle but for all he's been through for being such a "little man" in stature, I hope I can be as tough as he was in my years to come. He will be missed for all his video work at a lot of race tracks but now he has the best seat in the house. The details can be seen on Suchon Funeral Home website in Plymouth Wisconsin.
15 Likes: AustinSprinter, Bostonian, Charles Nungester, DAD, FishBurger, interpreter66, jdull99, John P Huss, nitrofunny, Pat O'Connor Fan, racegal, Russ, scottyCbus, smith19, WinglessLovers
EldoraMark (Offline)
  #2 2/2/18 1:25 PM
Tim, sorry for your loss, your Dad was nice man and will be missed. Miss seeing you at the races.
Mark Fritz
2 Likes: fish, Tim Watson
Augie (Offline)
  #3 2/2/18 2:22 PM
Josh Spencer (Offline)
  #4 2/2/18 2:30 PM
Yes we remember you my friend! Sorry for your loss, thoughts and prayers from Spencer Racing!
Ray3 (Offline)
  #5 2/2/18 2:32 PM
Keeping your family in our thoughts Tim!
3 Likes: fish, John P Huss, Tim Watson
PJ Wright (Offline)
  #6 2/2/18 2:37 PM
Never met you Tim, but I always enjoyed reading your posts. My sympathy on the loss of your dad.

You laugh because I'm different. I laugh because you're all the same. Copied from the back of the #16 supermodified.
3 Likes: fish, interpreter66, Tim Watson
ronmil (Offline)
  #7 2/2/18 3:33 PM
Sorry for your loss.

Ron Miller
i love dirt track racing (Offline)
  #8 2/2/18 4:02 PM
Tim our racing families send you and your family's our prayers and support. Thanks.
Fred Zirzow (Offline)
  #9 2/2/18 4:12 PM
Sorry my friend. My thoughts are with you and your family.

Fred Zirzow
3 Likes: AustinSprinter, fish, Tim Watson
davidm (Offline)
  #10 2/2/18 5:36 PM
Sorry for your loss Tim. Thoughts and Prayers to you and your family.