IndianaOpenWheel.com Sprint Car & Midget Racing Forum

Register! Forgot Password?
darnall (Offline)
  #1 6/4/14 12:17 PM
Most everybody knows that the WOO from Devils Bowl is on CBS Sports tonight, but did anybody else notice what MAvTV has scheduled today???

I can remember exactly what time, but I know it's on once today and then replays later tonight...

It's a 30 minute show and according to the info on the guide it's a midget race from New Zealand...

I have a habit of scanning the MavTV guide frequently and looking days ahead to see what might be on there and lo and behold I found something really interesting.... check your guide and try to watch it today or tonight.
2 Likes: EBookerFan, JordanBlanton
Sausage (Offline)
  #2 6/4/14 1:48 PM
Saw the same thing and set it up to record all in series first runs. The new Dirty 30 begins tomorrow on Mav.
SDHill89 (Offline)
  #3 6/4/14 1:49 PM
It's on at 3:30 and 10 central time today. Also, weekly sprint cars from Knoxville at 2 central tomorrow and the new jackslash dirty 30 show at 2:30 central tomorrow on mavtv.

I got my directv hooked up at my new house today just in time for the new sprint and midget shows
2 Likes: racenut69, rachasin
darnall (Offline)
  #4 6/4/14 11:51 PM
Well, I officially have a complaint about MavTV now.... are you ready??Here it is...

MavTV is driving me crazy.... they are showing so much Sprintcar and Midget racing, some of which I never saw a press release about, that I am scared silly I am going to miss a race that I could have seen on there. Due to this, I spend quite a bit of time each day looking at my guide hour by hour and reading the info on any and every program that may possibly have a race I want to see.... so far, best I can tell, I haven't missed anything yet, but with the flood of programs that started today and tomorrow I'm afraid I'm going to goof at some point....hahahahahaha

Keep it up MavTV.... you have no idea how many people are constantly glued to your channel like a bunch of drooling idiots trying to see all the cool stuff you're airing.
3 Likes: Blitzman, racenut69, SDHill89
chudder (Offline)
  #5 6/5/14 8:32 AM
http://www.mavtv.com/shows/the-dirt
The Dirt & New Zealand Midgets repeats/airs on MavTV
Wednesday, June 11 @ 4:30 PM ET and
Wednesday, June 11 @ 11:00 PM ET
Wednesday, June 18 @ 4:30 PM ET
not sure if original or a re-air?
JazzTrombonist (Offline)
  #6 6/5/14 11:06 AM
I too saw it listed in the program guide minutes before air time. I'm programmed to record the new Zealand series, along with Dirty 30, Knoxville's show, ASCS wing. They also have Lucas oil late models and asphalt modifieds. Add in the best coverage ever for the chili bowl. This channel is far better than speed or ESPN ever was.

www.mavtv.com/

I'm thinking about buying a hat or something to show support.