racefan20 (Offline)
  #11 7/28/23 8:38 PM
They probably shouldnt be asking USAC for any dates next year

John Hoover

“To whom little is not enough, nothing is enough.” Epicurus
3 Likes: billw, captrat, tirespinner
IndianaSprintFan (Offline)
  #12 7/28/23 8:52 PM
Wrong. USAC format with no provisionals for sprint week points, large car count’s definitely make it a lot more exciting. Axsom for example last night. Problems in the heat, went to b, didn’t transfer. If there were 31 cars last night he likely would have transferred pretty easy. Just my .02. I love all aspects of huge car counts for ISW. And I don’t need to hear how it gives the other guys a place to race that wouldn’t have a chance. Take a week off if you don’t wanna run with USAC. I hope USAC never entertains the thought of giving them another USAC event. It’s just a dick move.
sp6967 (Offline)
  #13 7/28/23 9:30 PM
One of the best races I saw was crown vics at Winchester, I think they might of had 10 cars.

"The nine most terrifying words in the English language are: I'm from the Government, and I'm here to help." President Ronald Reagan
9 Likes: dkdorkboy, erich45, motorhead748, oldfan49, Rich Mersereau, ronmil, Scott Daloisio, tirespinner, Turd Ferguson
IndianaSprintFan (Offline)
  #14 7/28/23 9:33 PM
Cool
ronmil (Offline)
  #15 7/28/23 9:55 PM
Is there the usual large crowd of spectators?

Ron Miller
hoosier race fan (Offline)
  #16 7/28/23 10:00 PM
Chief Wahoo (Offline)
  #17 7/28/23 10:28 PM
Good crowd Ron, not record breaking as the heat probably kept several at home. Decent crowd tho and track was 100% better then it’s been this year.

Eat dirt, be happy
Let’s go Brandon!!
Bryan Hirshman
7 Likes: Dirtfan, Hustlin-Hoosier, Ilovedirttrackracing, ronmil, tirespinner, TQ29m, WinglessLovers
The55 (Offline)
  #18 7/28/23 11:08 PM
Sure, it isn’t going to happen. That is why they should do their thing. Folks will go to both places and all is good.
2 Likes: Hustlin-Hoosier, tirespinner
Dale (Offline)
  #19 7/29/23 10:18 AM
Originally Posted by Charles Nungester:
Hope USAC uses the 4 heat format, it's hard enough to transfer from outside the second row..
Heat race winners did not fare too well.

Halfway between Springfield & DuQuoin, and Gilbert AZ
Rich Mersereau (Offline)
  #20 7/29/23 11:06 AM
Originally Posted by sp6967:
One of the best races I saw was crown vics at Winchester, I think they might of had 10 cars.
some race fans are so fixed on car count they forget to watch the race. i see nothing wrong with racing along side Bloomington. completely different program. can't wait to see tonight's feature and see if Brady can hold on to the point title
7 Likes: Chief Wahoo, Hustlin-Hoosier, motorhead748, opnwhlmnd, PIT CART, tirespinner, trackprep