IndianaOpenWheel.com Sprint Car & Midget Racing Forum

Register! Forgot Password?
Stephen Cording (Offline)
  #1 3/20/21 7:33 AM
FloRacing event replay issue fix.

On both Firestick & Ruko not all the events feature in the replay section.

Download the FloRacing app to your phone. Link your Firestick / Roku to that account / app.

Now in future use the phone app, all past events are listed within. When you select to play you are given the option to play Roku / Firestick / phone. Select your player and bingo.

A lot quicker and easier than using the search feature
👍

UK USAC fan.
2 Likes: Rick Eaton, tirespinner
Rick Eaton (Offline)
  #2 3/20/21 12:17 PM
Originally Posted by Stephen Cording:
FloRacing event replay issue fix.

On both Firestick & Ruko not all the events feature in the replay section.

Download the FloRacing app to your phone. Link your Firestick / Roku to that account / app.

Now in future use the phone app, all past events are listed within. When you select to play you are given the option to play Roku / Firestick / phone. Select your player and bingo.

A lot quicker and easier than using the search feature
👍
I wish that the replay schedule was as easy to use on my Roku and on my phone as it is to use on my computer. On my computer I just scroll back to the desired date and all of the races that aired that day are there, ready to watch. I would also like it if the replay captions weren't so descriptive. The highlight captions often contain spoilers when I'm looking to watch the full event replay.
2 Likes: Dirt Track Cowboy, tirespinner
Stephen Cording (Offline)
  #3 3/20/21 1:05 PM
The spoilers on FloRacing suck I've messaged them a few times.
But I'm guessing that in this day and age where everyone wants to post the result as soon as they can Flo are within this mind set. Gotta beat Facebook / Twitter / you tube and get the views.
As an overseas fan it's aweful as I have to watch so much via replay.
i've now worked out where I have to place my hand over the TV screen in an attempt to hide the Bla bla bla won the feature post.
But if that's my only worry in the world, I can deal with that.

UK USAC fan.
6 Likes: Dirt Track Cowboy, i love dirt track racing, luckybuc97, racenut69, Rick Eaton, tirespinner
Will Shunk (Offline)
  #4 3/22/21 12:17 PM
Thanks so much! I never heard back from FLO on this same question. I use ROKU, my phone, and my computer. Each has a different interface and NOT the same options for viewing replays on demand. I always check FLO on my laptop for the number of options (always the most choice of breakouts) and then either search those options I want on my FLO phone app or the ROKU app. Usually I can get many of the options but it is frustrating that I must go through these steps to get what is readily available on the laptop version of the app.
Dirt Track Cowboy (Offline)
  #5 3/22/21 12:23 PM
Was just b*tching about this issue this weekend! Thxs for the tip!!!
2 Likes: Stephen Cording, tirespinner