IndianaOpenWheel.com Sprint Car & Midget Racing Forum

Register! Forgot Password?
racen857 (Offline)
  #1 7/11/13 11:43 AM
Well sitting here at work just waiting for the day to be over as I wait for ISW to begin tomorrow. I think I have watched every Loudpedal video ever made 3X's in the last 2 days. We will be leaving at about 5am tomorrow for the 8 1/2 hours to Gas city. or maybe 8 hours if I run a time trial the whole way there! You can find me by looking for the tall guy in the blue Port Royal Eastern storm tee shirt. I will be pit side for the race but I'm sure I will be making my rounds over the whole place.

So what are you doing to pass the time till the first of ISW?
3 Likes: speed bump, sprintcar#31, UberKuhlMan
berks co (Offline)
  #2 7/11/13 12:07 PM
Leaving from Reading PA sometime this evening. See ya there. Representing the PA Posse, yes we know how to race.

Daniel Cohen
2 Likes: racen857
Charles Nungester (Offline)
  #3 7/11/13 1:40 PM
Hitting the Kokomo, LBurg, Races this weekend.
Hitting Terre Haute and PVille next week or adjusted to forecast.

I predict 100% Chance of Rain for Action Track, Doing a rain dance for it. Everyone bring your Umbrellas, Galoshes and Bass Boats!

Charles Nungester
3 Likes: dirt330, racen857, speed bump
worm (Offline)
  #4 7/11/13 2:57 PM
Finishing up loading the camper right now. heading out in the morning.

Posted via Mobile Device

Posted via Mobile Device
Midget 89 (Offline)
  #5 7/11/13 2:57 PM
Weather Channel calling for sunny and hot the next three days in Gas City, Kokomo and Lawrenceburg. Should kick off Sprint Week in fine fashion. Enjoy.

#6 7/11/13 3:02 PM
Finishing my last 24hr. shift at the firehouse before vacation at 7 nights of ISW. Come on 7am !!!!
3 Likes: 3Cfan, JON'S MOM, UberKuhlMan
Charles Nungester (Offline)
  #7 7/11/13 3:02 PM
Now you Jinxed it

Charles Nungester
stealth43k (Offline)
  #8 7/11/13 3:52 PM
I will only be able to catch the lawerenceburg, Bloomington, and tristate. Events

Posted via Mobile Device
Mud Packer (Offline)
  #9 7/11/13 4:57 PM
Busting my hump trying to get everything done before the mad dash. Too many things to do and so little time. Let's get ready to RRRRRRRRRUUUUUUUUUUUMMMMMMMMBBBBBBBBBBLLLLLLLLLLLL LLEEEEEEEE!

Mike

Be nice to people on the way up. You might need them on the way down. Jimmy Durante
2 Likes: dirt330, Sprint Car Racing Fan
LittleRube (Offline)
  #10 7/11/13 5:04 PM
Originally Posted by Mud Packer:
Busting my hump trying to get everything done before the mad dash. Too many things to do and so little time. Let's get ready to RRRRRRRRRUUUUUUUUUUUMMMMMMMMBBBBBBBBBBLLLLLLLLLLLL LLEEEEEEEE!
Busting ur hump???...I saw you at HP!!!!

Posted via Mobile Device

up - up - down - down - left - right - left - right - b - a - select - start