6/28/11, 1:56 PM   #121
Re: Kokomo tonight
Chris Nunn

Race Count This Year: 20

3 members like this post: 64chevy, Charles Nungester, mikeham73
6/28/11, 6:26 PM   #122
wolfpack58

I'm thinking this screen we're looking at, is the 'press' now.Nobody gets in free!

6/28/11, 6:54 PM   #123
Melmo

WOW!!! I herd there was some good racing and great Job DD!!!!

6/28/11, 7:11 PM   #124
Sprints!

I can't wait for sprint week!!! I am so excited, is anyone else looking forward to Indiana Sprint Week? Did I mention I can't wait?!!!! It will be awesome as usual !!!!

1 member likes this post: mikeham73
6/28/11, 7:33 PM   #125
mikeham73

SPRINT WEEK!!!! My favorite week of the year!!!

6/28/11, 9:06 PM   #126
Russ

[quote=Derek Fisher;236377]Hearing "27 minutes" from the horse's mouth and talking to a Kokomo official after the show who basically confirmed that number were enough facts for me, Rob -- please don't attempt to lump me in with the many other folks on this board who consistently spout off with absolutely no grasp of the situation. And, the fact remains that something had to be askew for the powers that be to cancel hot laps... So whether HAR was an offending party or not, someone was.

And you've been around this game a looong time, so let's stop playing the victim about going into the heat race with no practice. You're good enough at what you do that it looked like you had the car pretty close -- you did make the show, after all. Let's not exaggerate the situation in the interest of sympathy votes.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Russ View Post
Just so you know, Derek Fisher is a shill for the Kokomo Speedway. I'm not sure if he is a real employee or not, but he does or did the weekly write ups on the Kokomo Speedway website.[COLOR="Black"]

Sorry Russ, wrong again. I'm a paying customer, just like everyone else. I've got nothing to gain by taking Kokomo's side in this one, and nothing to lose by taking the other side if I chose to. It's really no surprise that you'd take the latter of the two sides I just mentioned in this argument, though -- I can't recall one single positive post about the new Kokomo Speedway by you. Nearly everyone else but you, it seems, sees the good the O'Connors have done. Maybe it's time to stop being bitter.
Everything I stated was a fact. If you are claiming you didn't do the write ups for the Kokomo Speedway website, you are lying. As far as me saying something positive about the place, you are right. It will never happen as long as the O'Connor family own it. I will never forget how that old man treated my guests and me.

6/29/11, 12:17 AM   #127
Mud Packer

Race Count Last Year: 59

Post number 127 with over 15,000 views. Simply amazing! Come on folks, get a life.

Be nice to people on the way up. You might need them on the way down. Jimmy Durante

3 members like this post: fish, jim goerge, PushEm!
6/29/11, 3:12 AM   #128
fish

Quote:
Originally Posted by wolfpack58 View Post
I'm thinking this screen we're looking at, is the 'press' now.
Then perhaps it's time the operators of message boards and their posters be held to the same libel laws a newspaper would be?
Last edited by fish; 6/29/11 at 4:15 AM.

6/29/11, 4:48 AM   #129
Russ

Quote:
Originally Posted by fish View Post
Then perhaps it's time the operators of message boards and their posters be held to the same libel laws a newspaper would be?
lol

6/29/11, 5:19 AM   #130
LocalYokel

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chris Nunn View Post
Mr. Nunn, you seem to have forgotten that the name of this website is INDIANAOPENWHEEL!. How dare you post a picture of a bunny with a flapjack on its head.
I'll kindly ask you to stay on topic and complain just like everyone else.
Posted via Mobile Device
Last edited by LocalYokel; 6/29/11 at 5:21 AM.

Closed Thread Indiana Open Wheel > Indiana Open Wheel Forum > Kokomo tonight