IndianaOpenWheel.com Sprint Car & Midget Racing Forum
Forgot Password?

Reply  Indiana Open Wheel > Indiana Open Wheel Forum > Parking help at terre haute
3/29/10, 9:44 AM   #1
Parking help at terre haute
SILVRCRWN2

Suggested parking for May 27th.

Best place to park a truck and open trailer if you want to take in the show the night before the HOOSIER HUNDRED.

Open trailer with a vintage car looking for an easy in and out at the action track.

Are the covered bays available?

Thanks.

3/29/10, 10:10 AM   #2
Re: Parking help at terre haute
sprinter25

There may be RV's parked in the covered bays at THAT; besides, you'll probably have to pay to park there, since they normally charge for RV's that use hook-ups. There's lots of room to park at THAT; but I only recall one entrance/exit to the track from 41; so there's no easy egress from THAT, that I recall.

Maybe if you call the number listed on their website, they can give you better info.....

http://www.theactiontrack.com/actiontrack/Welcome.html

3/29/10, 11:17 AM   #3
illinisprintfan

Quote:
Originally Posted by sprinter25 View Post
There may be RV's parked in the covered bays at THAT; besides, you'll probably have to pay to park there, since they normally charge for RV's that use hook-ups. There's lots of room to park at THAT; but I only recall one entrance/exit to the track from 41; so there's no easy egress from THAT, that I recall.

Maybe if you call the number listed on their website, they can give you better info.....

http://www.theactiontrack.com/actiontrack/Welcome.html
There is only one exit to 41 and another exit out the back that goes to behind the mall and to 63. The back gate is not always open however.

3/29/10, 12:14 PM   #4
SPRINTCAR

Quote:
Originally Posted by SILVRCRWN2 View Post
Suggested parking for May 27th.

Best place to park a truck and open trailer if you want to take in the show the night before the HOOSIER HUNDRED.

Open trailer with a vintage car looking for an easy in and out at the action track.

Are the covered bays available?

Thanks.
You call them and they might let you park in the fairway behind the grandstands so everyone can see your car. That would be cool.

3/29/10, 12:37 PM   #5
racefan20

Quote:
Originally Posted by illinisprintfan View Post
There is only one exit to 41 and another exit out the back that goes to behind the mall and to 63. The back gate is not always open however.
back gate has been open every time I tried it. Go right out of the back gate right again at the 1st street and it will take you to the stoplight just north of the track on 41

“To whom little is not enough, nothing is enough.” Epicurus

3/29/10, 2:30 PM   #6
Dyno Don

Quote:
Originally Posted by illinisprintfan View Post
The back gate has always been open since they got rid of DA and his money grab. I use it all the time.
I stay at The Super 8 and going out the back gate saves lots of time and patience.You come in off 63,no traffic, real easy.

Reply Indiana Open Wheel > Indiana Open Wheel Forum > Parking help at terre haute