IndianaOpenWheel.com Sprint Car & Midget Racing Forum
Forgot Password?

Reply  Indiana Open Wheel > Indiana Open Wheel Forum > Bloomington Speedway and Covid 19
3/31/20, 11:10 AM   #1
Bloomington Speedway and Covid 19
Bloomington Speedway

Bloomington Speedway will be following Covid-19 procedures as outlined by our federal, state, and local authorities. We will be treating any events impacted by Covid-19 as if the cancelation was caused by weather. We will update this page as more information becomes available.

April 3 - Test and Tune Postponed
April 10th - Season Opener Postponed
April 17th - Canceled (This is a USAC race and available dates will be considered when more information as to when racing can resume becomes available)

1 member likes this post: bighd0522
3/31/20, 1:43 PM   #2
Re: Bloomington Speedway and Covid 19
Chief Wahoo

Race Count This Year: 2
Race Count Last Year: 22

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bloomington Speedway View Post
Bloomington Speedway will be following Covid-19 procedures as outlined by our federal, state, and local authorities. We will be treating any events impacted by Covid-19 as if the cancelation was caused by weather. We will update this page as more information becomes available.

April 3 - Test and Tune Postponed
April 10th - Season Opener Postponed
April 17th - Canceled (This is a USAC race and available dates will be considered when more information as to when racing can resume becomes available)

We will fill that hill when you open!! Thanks for putting all your hard work into the bleachers. Can’t wait to park my butt in them and have those clay pellets hitting me again.

3/31/20, 4:41 PM   #3
dirt330

And don't forget the ice cream.

3/31/20, 5:14 PM   #4
Re: Bloomington Speedway and Covid 19
Rpracing1

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chief Wahoo View Post
We will fill that hill when you open!! Thanks for putting all your hard work into the bleachers. Can’t wait to park my butt in them and have those clay pellets hitting me again.
WaHoo..........Hopefully they exterminated your favorite little teeny tiny red spiders also! Sorry to bring up bad memories!

2 members like this post: Chief Wahoo, dirt330
Reply Indiana Open Wheel > Indiana Open Wheel Forum > Bloomington Speedway and Covid 19