IndianaOpenWheel.com Sprint Car & Midget Racing Forum

Register! Forgot Password?
Rpracing1 (Offline)
  #1 8/2/20 11:35 PM
Congratulations to Kyle Cummins as tonight’s winner and Chase Stockon as ISW20 Champion, but Garrett Aitken you won me as a new fan tonight. Kid drive the hell out of that car all night long and never stopped. Very impressive, young man. Keep an eye on this guy. He gonna win a lot of races. I believe fastest car on track tonight. Five Stars!
16 Likes: agar, bigvee, Chief Wahoo, EBookerFan, Hubie, i love dirt track racing, Jerry Shaw, jim goerge, Ken Bonnema, luckybuc97, mc/rider, nathans1012, racenut69, ronmil, skids59, wildman92
Chief Wahoo (Offline)
  #2 8/2/20 11:45 PM
And to bad he didn’t get podium, sure deserved it. What a bad azz run he had all night. We congratulated him back in the pits and you could tell he was so appreciate’ve and excited. Definitely got my attention and will be rooting for him in the future. Keep eye on this one folks. And Garrett, if by chance you read this, don’t touch that car!! Bring it back in a couple of weeks and prove this was a sign of things to come. Good luck young man!

Eat dirt, be happy
Let’s go Brandon!!
Bryan Hirshman
11 Likes: Hubie, Hustlin-Hoosier, i love dirt track racing, jim goerge, Ken Bonnema, LUCKYONE, mc/rider, nathans1012, racenut69, ronmil, wildman92
jim goerge (Offline)
  #3 8/3/20 12:17 AM
Chief I also talked to him back in pits, And found him to be very fan friendly , just really good guy , I think you"re right about watching him, he earned a new fan tonight with me.
9 Likes: Al Pierce, Chief Wahoo, Hustlin-Hoosier, i love dirt track racing, Ken Bonnema, LUCKYONE, racenut69, ronmil, wildman92
miledirt (Offline)
  #4 8/3/20 8:38 AM
Definitely caught my eye... will be fun watching his future
3 Likes: Chief Wahoo, Hustlin-Hoosier, jim goerge
jscott101 (Offline)
  #5 8/3/20 9:30 AM
Absolutely was ripping last night. Great run Garrett.
3 Likes: Chief Wahoo, Hustlin-Hoosier, jim goerge
ronmil (Offline)
  #6 8/3/20 3:30 PM
He was worth the price of admission!

Ron Miller
4 Likes: Chief Wahoo, Hustlin-Hoosier, jim goerge, racenut69
ronmil (Offline)
  #7 8/3/20 3:36 PM
Wonder if he is related to this man who led the first lap of the first Indianapolis 500 in 1911?
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Johnny_Aitken

Ron Miller
Hubie (Offline)
  #8 8/3/20 4:39 PM
Originally Posted by ronmil:
Wonder if he is related to this man who led the first lap of the first Indianapolis 500 in 1911?
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Johnny_Aitken
Bet He is now Dude flat stood on the pedal. I am sure the front runners were like "who the hell is this guy?" because I sure was! Dang, he was flying! He was sideways, He didn't care if he died!
3 Likes: Chief Wahoo, luckybuc97, ronmil
Chief Wahoo (Offline)
  #9 8/3/20 8:23 PM
I’m Aching to see more Aitken. Kid keeps driving like that, he better buy some shirts, cause he’s gonna be selling a lot.

Eat dirt, be happy
Let’s go Brandon!!
Bryan Hirshman
5 Likes: dirt330, Hustlin-Hoosier, i love dirt track racing, jim goerge, racenut69
racenut69 (Offline)
  #10 8/4/20 6:28 PM
Not bad for a kid that raced POWRi Midgets!...

There is always room for one more in the corner! I'm disguised as a responsible adult!...
Michael Carter....