IndianaOpenWheel.com Sprint Car & Midget Racing Forum
Forgot Password?

Reply  Indiana Open Wheel > Indiana Open Wheel Forum > What I thought of Winchester
6/23/19, 10:01 PM   #1
What I thought of Winchester
WingedFan2019

Race Count This Year: 9
Race Count Last Year: 49

Went to Winchester, first time in over 5 years. 16 sprinters, 20+ was advertised but I’m not complaining. Had a solid crowd I thought. Racing started right on time. There were storms in the area and they skipped the autograph session so the races could get in. Left at 3:15, overall a great experience. Didn’t gouge on the entry. My 2 sons and I got in for $40. Hope they do this event next year and a few more drivers will come. I’ll be back for sure

6/23/19, 10:46 PM   #2
#1Brad Kuhn Fan

I'm sad I didn't make it. And disappointed with the car count as well, but Paterson getting hurt, welpot flipping Thursday, and Swanson car not being ready. I hope the track does this again next year and surely the car count will be better! Maybe not have Anderson the same week or something? But I do encourage Anderson to keep this Thursday night racing going. Great for the sport.

3 members like this post: BrentTFunk, Indy1808, oppweld
Reply Indiana Open Wheel > Indiana Open Wheel Forum > What I thought of Winchester