IndianaOpenWheel.com Sprint Car & Midget Racing Forum
Forgot Password?

Reply  Indiana Open Wheel > Indiana Open Wheel Forum > Your thoughts on this Sprint Car crash. Purpose or not?
10/27/14, 12:03 PM   #31
Re: Your thoughts on this Sprint Car crash. Purpose or not?
KYRON

intentional

2 members like this post: hoscalecody, mc/rider
10/27/14, 2:22 PM   #32
TQ29m

I guess I don't see the place for this post on this website, this is not a judge and or jury, it is peoples perspectives on what they may or may not have seen on a poor video, of a crash on a dark dirt race track, something we have all seen recently. Here's my view, one way or the other, what can be done about what happened, by posting it on this website, plain and simple, do you have an ax to grind, take it up with the track owner, doubt anything can or will be done now, it's over, move on, talk to those involved it you want to carry it further, nothing can be gained by pushing it in front of other people, who weren't involved, other than they saw a video of a wreck, like I said, I don't consider this a place to bring up stuff like this, it gains you nothing, unless your ax is dull, again! Bob

1 member likes this post: jjones752
10/27/14, 3:17 PM   #33
Mbarnes72

She passed him on the restart to take the transfer with only a couple of laps to go, rather than trying to go around her knowing how much she has to check up to stay on the bottom he comes from 3-lenghts back and purposefully drives through her with the gas on. Officials also see it this way and DQ him for the rest of the weekend (rightfully). So the real question is this, what is the appropriate punishment for Riggins if that is what the officials saw? I can tell you I wouldn't want to race with this guy on my home track, or for that matter any of my family members to have to race him on any other tracks. He is lucky that was a 90lb girl and not a 410 race in PA, they never would have got out of the parking lot.

2 members like this post: i love dirt track racing, mowerman
Reply Indiana Open Wheel > Indiana Open Wheel Forum > Your thoughts on this Sprint Car crash. Purpose or not?