Register! Forgot Password?
Closed Thread
rachasin (Offline)
  #61 12/18/10 4:50 PM
i can't get it to load from where it says access content
any one help with this
wbr (Offline)
  #62 12/18/10 5:02 PM
I believe we are still an hour away from the start. I am in Texas and its 3pm central here. 4pm eastern time.
Lauren Besecker (Offline)
  #63 12/18/10 5:37 PM
Couple of things:

1) I'm grateful for the option of PPV. Dragging 2 kids half way to Missouri in the freezing cold when I have Mrs. Claus duties to attend to is simply not an option for underachievers like me.

2) I'm not clear why people would assume the promoters are not getting any of the PPV bucks. In fact, it is my assumption, instead, that those promoting the event are one in the same with those promoting the PPV.

3) I haven't ordered it yet, but am hoping some of you are loitering around here to save me when I screw it up (like I always do). Thanks in advance.

Happy Holidays hot rods.

L
STIDA.com (Offline)
  #64 12/18/10 5:59 PM
Mine is not loading either...... please post if anyone is successful
Race Poor (Offline)
  #65 12/18/10 6:13 PM
Yep, still can't figure out how to get it on. Is anyone out there that has a clue on this tonight? Is the feed up and we can't figure it out, or is the feed not active yet?
If you advertise the program on the board, at least do some updates on the status of the deal.
micro94 (Offline)
  #66 12/18/10 6:24 PM
No ****.I ordered mine this morning got my conformation number and everything.To bad I cant get the damn thing to work.If someone figures it out let us all know please.
rachasin (Offline)
  #67 12/18/10 6:27 PM
I have been e-mailing back and forth with tech
hope he can get me fixed up
batch56 (Offline)
  #68 12/18/10 6:29 PM
Sean posted about a half hour ago on facebook that he had just finished cutting some interviews.
Hotlaps are not until 5:00 pm Illinois time.
rachasin (Offline)
  #69 12/18/10 6:30 PM
one thing go to the POWRI site and try the test they have see if it will work its on the news page
Isaac Chapple Racing (Offline)
  #70 12/18/10 6:33 PM
I e-mailed tech and this is the reply I got.

Hi Folks,

Thanks for signing up for this evenings feed. The plan is to start around 6 pm central. Right now if you click on the ACCESS CONTENT button after signing in on this page http://interface.audiovideoweb.com/p...02092010142216 The windows media player should open and then you'll get a message that says windows media player can not connect to the content. This is normal until the feed goes live.

Enjoy,
Mark

Isaac Chapple
Closed Thread