IndianaOpenWheel.com Sprint Car & Midget Racing Forum
Forgot Password?

Closed Thread  Indiana Open Wheel > Indiana Open Wheel Forum > John Bragg Behind Bars
9/28/11, 11:42 PM   #1
John Bragg Behind Bars
ajfoytfan

Dear Racing Community:

I am delighted to report that John Bragg is behind bars in the Hancock County Jail after violating his recently ordered 2 year house arrest with ankle bracelet.

He will now be ordered to serve additional time for this violation.

Secondly, he will then be transported to Southern Illinois where he has been charded with 2 felony counts of theft and fraud and will not be given the opportunity for bail.

It has also been brought to my attention that the Illinois State Attorney General is reviewing all of the charges plus the additional illegal activities of John Bragg.
After there review they have contacted the FBI and the IRS for there involvement.

If anyone has knowledge or knows of anyone who has been attacked or scammed out of equipment and or money please contact the following individual.

Richard Marshall 618-383-1319

With the racing cimmunities help, we can hopefully see John Bragg back in prison where he belongs.

Thank you all for your help.
Sincerely,

Tim Wilkerson
Posted via Mobile Device

9/29/11, 10:49 AM   #2
ajfoytfan

To the top
Posted via Mobile Device

9/29/11, 7:53 PM   #3
Re: John Bragg Behind Bars
SPRINTCAR

Could not have happened to a better guy

9/29/11, 8:47 PM   #4
terry kelly jr

does he have a brother ken bragg? what did this guy do? they outta do the same to tracy hull in illinois.. he scams people all the time .. heard he screwed dave ellis out of money and several others.. the guy is slime

tk

9/29/11, 9:28 PM   #5
wtvwrocks

Quote:
Originally Posted by ajfoytfan View Post
Dear Racing Community:

I am delighted to report that John Bragg is behind bars in the Hancock County Jail after violating his recently ordered 2 year house arrest with ankle bracelet.

He will now be ordered to serve additional time for this violation.

Secondly, he will then be transported to Southern Illinois where he has been charded with 2 felony counts of theft and fraud and will not be given the opportunity for bail.

It has also been brought to my attention that the Illinois State Attorney General is reviewing all of the charges plus the additional illegal activities of John Bragg.
After there review they have contacted the FBI and the IRS for there involvement.

If anyone has knowledge or knows of anyone who has been attacked or scammed out of equipment and or money please contact the following individual.

Richard Marshall 618-383-1319

With the racing cimmunities help, we can hopefully see John Bragg back in prison where he belongs.

Thank you all for your help.
Sincerely,

Tim Wilkerson
Posted via Mobile Device
Tim -

Give me a holler, I have some so ill political connections. What county is he being charged in?

Sacha

9/30/11, 1:02 PM   #6
team3521

What did this guy do?

9/30/11, 1:15 PM   #7
Midget18

John Bragg Scammed Chuck Kidwell and Kidwell Chassis out of Thousands of dollars

9/30/11, 1:48 PM   #8
LEADERS EDGE

You can throw my name on the list of people who last some $

1 member likes this post: Kellen Conover
9/30/11, 2:37 PM   #9
darnall

Quote:
Originally Posted by Midget18 View Post
John Bragg Scammed Chuck Kidwell and Kidwell Chassis out of Thousands of dollars
Not only did he scam Chuck, his exploited his partnership with Chuck and used chucks good name to swindle thousands and thousands of dollars from parents who thought they were making down payments of full payents for racecars and safety equipment for their kids.

9/30/11, 2:54 PM   #10
John Bragg Behind Bars!!..Yeah!!!....
AustinSprinter

Race Count This Year: (22)
Race Count Last Year: (29)

not to hijack or change this story!!....but in Phx.,same type thing has happened to a few good peeps round W.Phx. VFW!!...also Avondale Am.Legion!!...by a 'Member',Big(JOE BYASSEE), (Bysee) in....ah,not so good standing!!...who scamed $$$$ from his so called friends/Brothers!!...myself alone ,its $700.00!!.....totaled mabe $5,000!!...justa get da Word out!!......

Closed Thread Indiana Open Wheel > Indiana Open Wheel Forum > John Bragg Behind Bars