IndianaOpenWheel.com Sprint Car & Midget Racing Forum
Forgot Password?

Reply  Indiana Open Wheel > Indiana Open Wheel Forum > USAC Sprints @ Plymouth Friday
4/22/17, 10:11 AM   #31
Re: USAC Sprints @ Plymouth Friday
racenut69

LOL!....So true!..
Quote:
Originally Posted by BrentTFunk View Post
It has to true if it was online

1 member likes this post: Justigit
4/22/17, 12:08 PM   #32
Poorboyjocko

Great lighting system they have installed. Grandstands have been up graded. Not a bad seat anywhere. Deck out front works well. Big investment for the race fans👍🏻🏁

4 members like this post: Justigit, PGAPro, PIT CART, R A K
4/22/17, 12:52 PM   #33
wildman92

Race Count This Year: 50

Except for the cold weather, I really enjoyed my first trip to Plymouth. Anytime a driver can go from 18th to 2nd, it's a good night. 👍🏻

4/22/17, 1:16 PM   #34
ronmil

Race Count Last Year: 48

What happened to Dave Darland? I noticed he was 16th in the feature after qualifying 14th. He has had a terrible run of luck this season.

4/22/17, 4:19 PM   #35
openwheelfan1

I'm sure the weather impacted the attendance, but how was the crowd for the race last night at Plymouth?

4/22/17, 5:23 PM   #36
Dirtfan

Race Count This Year: 51
Race Count Last Year: 57

Crowd was good I thought. A lot of changes since we were there in 2015 for the USAC Midgets. Kudos for the improvements, staff was very friendly, show moved quickly, out of the parking lot at 9:15. Definitely on our list of tracks to return to. A two day USAC Sprint & Midget show would be awesome. JMO

"Today is a Gift, Tomorrow is not Promised"

4/23/17, 3:28 PM   #37
flagboy55

Really enjoyed the show at Plymouth Friday. I had my worries about the track but they did a nice job with it as it was very racy with "texture" as I like to call it. Hats off to Plymouth and USAC for getting the show off efficiently. Looking around as the feature started the crowd looked good. Great to meet Stevensville Mike, and the Paterson's again and see Sam Davis again. Glad I went

4 members like this post: BrentTFunk, Justigit, PGAPro, Stevensville Mike
4/23/17, 4:42 PM   #38
Stevensville Mike

Quote:
Originally Posted by flagboy55 View Post
Really enjoyed the show at Plymouth Friday. I had my worries about the track but they did a nice job with it as it was very racy with "texture" as I like to call it. Hats off to Plymouth and USAC for getting the show off efficiently. Looking around as the feature started the crowd looked good. Great to meet Stevensville Mike, and the Paterson's again and see Sam Davis again. Glad I went
Great from this side, too, flagboy. You would make a good detective for you figured out who I was. Well... maybe the cane gave it away (?). Meeting you and the guys was the highlight of the night (no offense to Tyler Courtney).

Glad to finally meet Tom Paterson. As I told him, the last time I saw him race he was being run over by the push truck up at Spartan Speedway. Always a great forum rep and contributor he is. On hallowed ground and in the presence of people of high quality I was for that short period of time.

2 members like this post: flagboy55, Justigit
Reply Indiana Open Wheel > Indiana Open Wheel Forum > USAC Sprints @ Plymouth Friday