IndianaOpenWheel.com Sprint Car & Midget Racing Forum
Forgot Password?

Reply  Indiana Open Wheel > Indiana Open Wheel Forum > Phillips Motorsports ISW Special
6/24/14, 9:55 PM   #1
Phillips Motorsports ISW Special
Nut'n but Dirt

I put this on our Phillips Motorsports #71P Facebook page, but thought I would put it on here as well:

We have a special deal for Indiana Sprint Week, which is coming up in a few short weeks. For each of the Indiana Sprint Week nights, we are offering to you the chance to be part of the Phillips Motorsports/Dave Darland team for the night for $500 for the night. For the $500, you get: 1) One free pit pass; 2) Dave Darland T-Shirt; 3) Your Name on the side of the car; 4) You are... part of the crew for the night; 5) an autographed picture with you and crew and Dave Darland. If we go to Victory Lane, you will be there as well! We know some nights will go fast, so don't be left behind! First come, first served on this deal - only one per night. Send me a message on what day you are wanting to attend, along with your telephone number. I'll contact you personally on other specifics (including where to send the check). Thanks for your interest!

Remember to "like" our page as well.

6/25/14, 8:01 AM   #2
Re: Phillips Motorsports ISW Special
davidm

Race Count This Year: 21
Race Count Last Year: 23

Very innovative idea! Would be pretty cool to go to victory lane with DD!

2 members like this post: Copperhead, mr g
6/25/14, 11:31 PM   #3
Nut'n but Dirt

Got a couple of dates taken! Don't be left out, contact me now and be part of a USAC team during Indiana Sprint Week.

6/26/14, 4:10 PM   #4
HARFprez

Race Count This Year: 3

Brilliant idea, a bit pricey, but all of those "fantasy camp" type things are. You are almost guarantee someone (or 2 or 3) is gonna have priceless moments in Victory Lane with DD and the 71P team, some of the best in the business.

3 members like this post: dirtnonwingfan, racegal, Rpracing1
6/26/14, 4:43 PM   #5
Rpracing1

I like that you get a "Free" pit pass with the $500 package purchase.....

5 members like this post: Blitzman, interpreter66, jeast, SPRINTCAR, TQ97
6/26/14, 5:37 PM   #6
Bill Gardner
Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rpracing1 View Post
I like that you get a "Free" pit pass with the $500 package purchase.....
You're really not that funny. They're offering fans a great opportunity to be part of the team during a sprint week race. It's an experience they'll never forget.

6/26/14, 6:12 PM   #7
LeviJones20

Do they get to go to the carwash after?!

Love the idea of getting someone involved with a behind the scenes experience that they would not get by purchasing a pit pass on their own.

It sure would be cool to be in victory lane pic with dave when he breaks Bigelow's record.......................................

6/26/14, 7:22 PM   #8
racenut69

Cool Deal!..I wish I could do it....

6/27/14, 2:05 AM   #9
i love dirt track racing

Quote:
Originally Posted by LeviJones20 View Post
Do they get to go to the carwash after?!

Love the idea of getting someone involved with a behind the scenes experience that they would not get by purchasing a pit pass on their own.

It sure would be cool to be in victory lane pic with dave when he breaks Bigelow's record.......................................
Only thing better is when you show up and keep him from breaking bigelow's record. Lol. Hope to see you at sprint week. Thanks for all the great things that you have done for us non wing race fans. Job well done .

2 members like this post: AustinSprinter, Copperhead
6/27/14, 10:12 AM   #10
Nut'n but Dirt

Levi - if you want to help us out at the car wash afterward, that would be great! LOL

Sure, if our honored guest of the night wants to help at the car wash, who are we to take that away from them!

Reply Indiana Open Wheel > Indiana Open Wheel Forum > Phillips Motorsports ISW Special