IndianaOpenWheel.com Sprint Car & Midget Racing Forum
Forgot Password?

Reply  Indiana Open Wheel > Indiana Open Wheel Forum > Its Back
11/11/19, 6:35 AM   #1
Its Back
jim goerge

I have a lot of friends out there who most of them I"ve met from this web site, and they been wondering where I"ve been . Well the truth of the matter was computer was down ,but something else was on my mind. I"m not sure how to word this so I"m just going to say it. My cancer is back. Its in my stomach and colon again, I"ve been told its in stage 3. The doctors here in Evansville don"t seem to want anything to do with it as 3 of them have told me I should go back to IU Medical in Indy, where I was treated before for this, so that's where I"ll be heading. I"M NOT GIVING UP and I hope you all don"t give up on me either. I was thinking my friends should know , so there it is. I"ll be dropping little lines about whats happening . Love you guys and THANKS JIM

11/11/19, 7:41 AM   #2
luckybuc97

Race Count This Year: 6
Race Count Last Year: 11

Quote:
Originally Posted by jim goerge View Post
I have a lot of friends out there who most of them I"ve met from this web site, and they been wondering where I"ve been . Well the truth of the matter was computer was down ,but something else was on my mind. I"m not sure how to word this so I"m just going to say it. My cancer is back. Its in my stomach and colon again, I"ve been told its in stage 3. The doctors here in Evansville don"t seem to want anything to do with it as 3 of them have told me I should go back to IU Medical in Indy, where I was treated before for this, so that's where I"ll be heading. I"M NOT GIVING UP and I hope you all don"t give up on me either. I was thinking my friends should know , so there it is. I"ll be dropping little lines about whats happening . Love you guys and THANKS JIM
Thoughts and prayers Jim, hang in there buddy!

11/11/19, 8:43 AM   #3
Re: Its Back
Stevensville Mike

IU it shall be then - again. I'll be thinking about you all the way, Jim.

4 members like this post: jim goerge, Pat O'Connor Fan, tirespinner, WinglessLovers
11/11/19, 8:56 AM   #4
dirt330

Thoughts and prayers coming your way. Keep up fighting and you will be back for next year's racing season.

4 members like this post: jim goerge, Pat O'Connor Fan, tirespinner, WinglessLovers
11/11/19, 9:05 AM   #5
Chief Wahoo

Race Count This Year: 1
Race Count Last Year: 22

Hang in there Jim, we are all thinking about you. If anybody can whoop that it's you! See you in the the spring my friend.

11/11/19, 10:44 AM   #6
Charles Nungester

Race Count This Year: 6
Race Count Last Year: 14

Prayin for ya Jim. Also Praying for the Dr's and nurses to find the right treatment and kick cancers butt again and permanently.

3 members like this post: jim goerge, Pat O'Connor Fan, WinglessLovers
11/11/19, 11:06 AM   #7
racegal

Race Count This Year: 19

I will be keeping you in my prayers as I always do! Get well Jim! You can do it!

11/11/19, 11:50 AM   #8
racenut69

Thoughts and prayers,Jim

11/11/19, 1:25 PM   #9
dshort36

🙏🙏🙏🙏

2 members like this post: jim goerge, Pat O'Connor Fan
11/11/19, 1:41 PM   #10
PIT CART

I don’t know you personally, but enjoy your desire to keep fighting this. Get well Jim🏁

Reply Indiana Open Wheel > Indiana Open Wheel Forum > Its Back