IndianaOpenWheel.com Sprint Car & Midget Racing Forum
Forgot Password?

Reply  Indiana Open Wheel > Indiana Open Wheel Forum > Floracing
7/13/19, 5:46 PM   #1
Floracing
nonwingkingofkalifornia

Anybody know the start time for tonite for the midgets? This is getting old. No time on the Floracing site. Ridiculous.

7/13/19, 7:07 PM   #2
opnwhlmnd

What is actually getting ridiculous is you defacating on the board with the anti-floracing rants.

It clearly says on the floracing site July 13th 6pm. It's not floracings fault that you obviouly have no clue how to navigate and find the start time.

7/13/19, 8:46 PM   #3
nonwingkingofkalifornia

😭 dont like my posts, dont read them. See how easy that is.
Last edited by nonwingkingofkalifornia; 7/13/19 at 9:01 PM.

7/13/19, 10:59 PM   #4
nonwingkingofkalifornia

Here ya go genius. Screen shot of upcoming start times from Floracing.com. it's an embarrassment. I guess all the Sprint Week races will be starting at 1:30pm Pacific. And Arizona is going to start racing in the desert at 9am.
Attached Images
Screenshot_20190713-195457_Chrome.jpg (1.06 MB, 60 views)
Last edited by nonwingkingofkalifornia; 7/13/19 at 11:03 PM.

7/14/19, 1:07 AM   #5
opnwhlmnd

I've learned in life that we can educate the ignorant but we can't fix stupid.

6 members like this post: BrentTFunk, Dirteater, fish, FrankR63, tirespinner, trackprep
7/14/19, 2:26 AM   #6
hoosierboy3

I thought your already made your last complaint about Floracing... in a post titled “last Floracing post”.....

5 members like this post: Bill Angel, Dirteater, fish, Hustlin-Hoosier, tirespinner
7/14/19, 8:03 AM   #7
nonwingkingofkalifornia

Glad we finally agree on something, so will you be educating the person putting the schedule on Floracing.com, or is it like you said they cant be fixed.

1 member likes this post: ossuks
7/14/19, 8:21 AM   #8
Re: Floracing
Ntfsprint5w

Honestly what is so hard about this? Look on the website of the track running, see what time they start, put Flo on at that time.... if you're on the east coast, add three hours if its west coast, if they're in Central: add 1 hour, if they're in mountain: add 2 hours... not hard at all. Also, they're very good about putting up what time they start in their articles that they release before each event.

7/14/19, 11:13 AM   #9
Re: Floracing
nonwingkingofkali

Oh I promise this will be my last post. And it's going to be long. This is why I'm upset. If you have a problem with it, too bad. A couple of months ago my friend Dave was at my house talking about how he felt bad he couldn't take his 83 year old dad to to Perris as much as he would like. Unfortunately Dave has a business and it requires him to work some Saturdays. His dad is in a senior place in a place called San Jacinto. Its 40 miles from where Dave and I live but takes an hour to get there because there are no freeways to there. So I fire up my TV and show Dave my new Roku and Floracing. Dave buys a Roku, and he and I drive an hour to Dads and I hook it up and show his caretaker how easy it is to use. Pops is ecstatic now he can not only watch Perris but also gets to see races everywhere. Life is good. Pops watches one race at Perris and they black out the rest of the races, dad calls Dave, and Dave calls me. I explain that is not Floracing or USAC that it was the tracks decision. Next Roku app drops having a guide of upcoming races. Dad and the caretaker are lost. Dad calls Dave, Dave calls me. I drive to San Jacinto an hour each way to show caretaker how to access Floracing.com on her phone. Dad doesnt computer or smart phone. I tell her to write down the list off of Floracing.com for dad and help him get the races. All is good, I think. Now they tune it at Floracings start times on the Roku but nothing is there. Why because the start times are all wrong that she wrote down. By now the caretaker is calling me direct Dave is out of the picture. And now you want me to tell the caretaker who knows not one thing about racing or any of this to look up the track on the internet and figure it out.
Honestly what is so hard about putting the correct streaming time on the Floracing.com site??? You are already there putting the race, the date, etc.

This is not a free streaming deal. People paid for it, and some bought Rokus, Apple TVs and even Roku TVs I'm sure. This is a product people pay for. Pops is retired and his son paid for all of what has turned into a headache for him, and now for me. They should be ashamed and embarrassed to be taking peoples money for this service. I will never recommend this to anyone again. No good deed right. How about one of you smartasses give me your phone number and I will give it to the caretaker, otherwise shut the $@#$ up.

3 members like this post: 2rock21, Adolph, Kansasdirtfan
Reply Indiana Open Wheel > Indiana Open Wheel Forum > Floracing