IndianaOpenWheel.com Sprint Car & Midget Racing Forum

Register! Forgot Password?
i love dirt track racing (Offline)
  #1 7/24/21 11:58 AM
Our racing family will be in the house tonight at Kokomo. Looking forward to seeing some friends that we have not seen in awhile. Have fun and enjoy the great things that we all love. I can't wait for the big hugs that will be going on.lol. good bless America and the friendship that we all share. Thanks.
6 Likes: Andrew S. Quinn, Dirtfan, jim goerge, racenut69, Stevensville Mike, wildman92
wildman92 (Offline)
  #2 7/24/21 12:12 PM
Oh my…..here we go!!! See you guys soon! Lol. Thanks.

Jen Kelley (she/her)
6 Likes: Andrew S. Quinn, Dirtfan, i love dirt track racing, racenut69, Stevensville Mike, tirespinner
Stevensville Mike (Offline)
  #3 7/24/21 12:47 PM
I'm pulling up short tonight and stopping at Plymouth Speedway on the way down for the NRA show. Let us all hope for a good night of racing and weather. Have fun all!

Chiming in live from the West Coast of Michigan.... Mike
flagboy55 (Offline)
  #4 7/24/21 12:52 PM
Dang it Mike. I get it but sure wish you were making the trip. Hope to see you soon
2 Likes: Stevensville Mike, tirespinner
  #5 7/24/21 1:37 PM
Originally Posted by flagboy55:
Dang it Mike. I get it but sure wish you were making the trip. Hope to see you soon
Yeah, I am still kind of laying low. There will be a lot less people at Plymouth tonight compared to Kokomo. And it is closer to home base.

#6 7/24/21 1:56 PM
After further review, I will not be going to Plymouth tonight. They canceled. Too much rain.

https://www.facebook.com/PlymouthSpeedway/

I guess I'll now take my cooler, grill, and kielbasi out to my backyard and tailgate with my cats.

5 Likes: Chief Wahoo, i love dirt track racing, jonboat15, Speedwrench, tirespinner
Andrew S. Quinn (Offline)
  #7 7/25/21 1:05 PM
The racing family has been waiting till the last minute to send out the press release.

Haven’t seen a release for Lawrenceburg yet, and that’s in your backyard.
6 Likes: Dirtfan, i love dirt track racing, luckybuc97, racenut69, tirespinner, wildman92
Charles Nungester (Offline)
  #8 7/25/21 1:59 PM
Im going to have to miss my local race and it sucks. having some issues and if it isn't any better by tomorrow, going to DR.

Have fun everyone.

Charles Nungester
Dirtfan (Offline)
  #9 7/25/21 3:59 PM
Originally Posted by Andrew S. Quinn:
The racing family has been waiting till the last minute to send out the press release.

Haven’t seen a release for Lawrenceburg yet, and that’s in your backyard.
Rumor had it last night in Howard Co.that not all of the Racing Family would be in attendance tonight,something to do with getting up early in the A.M. to go to work.

Dan Hetser

"Today is a Gift, Tomorrow is not Promised"
2 Likes: Andrew S. Quinn, tirespinner
Andrew S. Quinn (Offline)
  #10 7/25/21 5:01 PM
Originally Posted by Dirtfan:
Rumor had it last night in Howard Co.that not all of the Racing Family would be in attendance tonight,something to do with getting up early in the A.M. to go to work.
He must've forgot it was sprint week,and L-Burg is just a few miles down the road from him. Maybe he forgot to get his wheaties for the upcoming week. I'm sure he could be a few hours late at work and nobody would even notice the difference !
3 Likes: Dirtfan, jim goerge, tirespinner