IndianaOpenWheel.com Sprint Car & Midget Racing Forum
Forgot Password?

Reply  Indiana Open Wheel > Indiana Open Wheel Forum > World of Outlaws Sprint Car Series - 2024 Schedule
11/30/23, 11:54 PM   #11
Re: World of Outlaws Sprint Car Series - 2024 Schedule
miledirt

I’m partial to the outlaws, the deal changer won’t be the HL schedule (it’s gonna be strong for sure) IMO, if Rico comes out and says he’s full time with HL, that will change things

3 members like this post: Grocery Guy, motorhead748, SpfldMile
12/1/23, 6:35 AM   #12
motorhead748

Fremont instead of lawrenceburg is a major downgrade.
This decision was likely made when the new promoter was not yet known.. if that’s the case I understand it from the WoO’s viewpoint but the city of L-burg should’ve taken the initiative to contact their major sanctions that all systems were a go in ‘24
Last edited by motorhead748; 12/1/23 at 7:28 AM.

1 member likes this post: cowboyhar69
12/1/23, 8:37 AM   #13
Charles Nungester

Race Count This Year: 6
Race Count Last Year: 14

Quote:
Originally Posted by motorhead748 View Post
Fremont instead of lawrenceburg is a major downgrade.
This decision was likely made when the new promoter was not yet known.. if that’s the case I understand it from the WoO’s viewpoint but the city of L-burg should’ve taken the initiative to contact their major sanctions that all systems were a go in ‘24
The New LBurg FB page said last week that they planned on having WoO sprints and that LM's at the time were not known yet.

I know nothin and just wish them the best. Maybe a FAST/Maverick shootout spring and fall is possible. IDK.

Something tells me given a option and less travel, many teams will opt out of the WoO/HL tour with only half a dozen or so following both full time.

1 member likes this post: PIT CART
12/1/23, 11:29 AM   #14
Pitdad

Quote:
Originally Posted by Terry Porter View Post
I'm floored at Kennedale Speedway Park. That track is less than 10 min from my house, and unless they've made some major additions to the stands, its going to be a tight squeeze.
With no Devil's Bowl, I suppose they have to find a way to say in the DFW market. It's been a while since I've been to Kennedale. Glad they've been able to keep the developers at bay!

2 members like this post: BrentTFunk, PIT CART
Reply Indiana Open Wheel > Indiana Open Wheel Forum > World of Outlaws Sprint Car Series - 2024 Schedule