IndianaOpenWheel.com Sprint Car & Midget Racing Forum

Register! Forgot Password?
micro94 (Offline)
  #21 5/28/11 9:40 PM
Originally Posted by #1Brad Kuhn Fan:
ill up date the best I can
Posted via Mobile Device
Appreciate it Brad Kuhn Fan.Although Im listening on the radio it wont be like being there seeing it in person.Thanks.

---------- Post added at 09:45 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:40 PM ----------

Also for those of you out of town or state you can go to
http://maxrocks.net for the broadcast on 96.7 and try that.Nights with Alice Cooper is on at the moment but the are updating and will go live with the Little 5 when it starts.
Hughes Racing
  #22 5/28/11 9:49 PM
I would like the updates since I do not live near that area it would be greatly appreciated.
Posted via Mobile Device
micro94 (Offline)
  #23 5/28/11 10:07 PM
Thunder,Lightning and raining again.Postponed till 8 tomorrow night.
#1Brad Kuhn Fan (Offline)
  #24 5/28/11 10:08 PM
Poured.
Posted via Mobile Device
Sumofnoreturn (Offline)
  #25 5/29/11 12:47 AM
Did they start it before the rain came?
Koonzee (Offline)
  #26 5/29/11 1:18 AM
No ,never started.

Tim,the Bluebird was doing just fine,think they're staying for Sunday night.
on_the_edge (Offline)
  #27 5/29/11 2:19 AM
Ik it is a gamble walking into the races but some of us traveled a long way to watch this race and will not have the opportunity to attend tomorrows race.when we asked about getting a refund at the window they said no way it will be good for tomorrows race...she then says the policy is stated on the ticket well ok but you pay before you ever get the ticket...seems like they should be able to do something because they know not everyone is going to make it the next day...jmo
Posted via Mobile Device
Hubie (Offline)
  #28 5/29/11 8:14 AM
Damn shame about the refund, and I did not take off as I knew the weather was dodgy. That being said, if I were ever going to be OK for a failure to receive a refund it would be for the "Little 500."

It's a great race and a darn shame it didn't go off on schedule. We here in Indiana have had nothing but horrible weather.

Sorry to all the folks who will miss this great event
Tim Watson (Offline)
  #29 5/29/11 10:29 AM
Originally Posted by Koonzee:
No ,never started.

Tim,the Bluebird was doing just fine,think they're staying for Sunday night.
I knew the Bluebird would be fine.....as long as everybody was physically able to make it back inside! I have heard how you guys get at this race!