IndianaOpenWheel.com Sprint Car & Midget Racing Forum

Register! Forgot Password?
racefan20 (Offline)
  #11 4/4/12 8:29 PM
Ben let us know where you are running you have a built in cheering section from IOW!

John Hoover

“To whom little is not enough, nothing is enough.” Epicurus
4 Likes: Danny Burton, Mud Packer, Pine, Steve Wendel
bandres21 (Offline)
  #12 4/5/12 12:29 AM
should be mostly running at clay county and farmer city when they open up .We are taking the next two weeks off to put together a newer car i just got a couple of weeks ago.
3 Likes: BrentTFunk, Danny Burton, Steve Wendel
mortboyz
  #13 4/5/12 10:37 AM
Dang, I wasn't aware that Ben and Steve Stroud were running Sprinters now......I gotta get out more.
stroud21 (Offline)
  #14 4/5/12 12:15 PM
Randy, that was my first night in a sprinter, but i plan to run the sprint for the most part from now on. i still have a midget, but only plan to run it a few times this season, assuming all goes well with keeping the sprint car running, lol.

Steve
  #15 4/6/12 3:48 PM
Originally Posted by stroud21:
Man, it makes u feel good when they forget to put your name in the finish, lol. I was 10th by the way. Kind of a neat track. Good size and shape for sprints and midgets.

Steve Stroud

Posted via Mobile Device
totally my bad, will get taken car of, thanks for letting me know, see ya all soon again,
K

---------- Post added at 3:48 PM ---------- Previous post was at 3:47 PM ----------

SATURDAY, APRIL 7, 2012
presented by
HARR'S ACE HARDWARE
HORNET APPRECIATION SPECIAL - $250 TO WIN!
PLUS GATEWAY VINTAGE RACING ASSOCIATION
PLUS
PRINT FORCE - NON-WING SPRINT CARS
KBC GRAPHIX - UMP MODIFIEDS
UMP CRATE LATES/SUPER STOCKS
FOSTER’S NEW & USED AUTO PARTS - UMP STREET STOCKS
COOMES AUTOMOTIVE & SERVICE CENTER - UMP PURE STOCK
UMP HORNETS/MINIS
www.claycountyspeedway.net
Andrew S. Quinn (Offline)
  #16 4/6/12 4:34 PM
Originally Posted by mortboyz:
Dang, I wasn't aware that Ben and Steve Stroud were running Sprinters now......I gotta get out more.
Well you are the two time and defending IOW "Unofficial missing race fan of the year" for a reason you know !!
2 Likes: koolaid89
17B (Offline)
  #17 4/9/12 11:19 PM
Race #2 at Clay County went well with over 720 in the stands and 250 in the pits. Not bad for being a holiday weekend! Vintage cars were a hit and looking forward to the mechanics' race this weekend, April 14.