IndianaOpenWheel.com Sprint Car & Midget Racing Forum

Register! Forgot Password?
Therealether (Offline)
  #1 8/25/23 8:42 PM
Did I miss something? I don't see him at Kokomo tonight. I know he's junked a lot of equipment the past month. Anyone know what's up?
Vookie (Offline)
  #2 8/25/23 8:51 PM
He is skipping the rest of this weekend.
6 Likes: Grocery Guy, Hubie48, PIT CART, Therealether, tirespinner
Scott Daloisio (Offline)
  #3 8/25/23 11:31 PM
Concussion.
badcoupe (Offline)
  #4 8/25/23 11:31 PM
Him and Kokomo have a tough relationship this season.
3 Likes: dkdorkboy, Hubie48, tirespinner
Chief Wahoo (Offline)
  #5 8/25/23 11:59 PM
Parts manufacturers love him!! He’s fearless and a lot of times that comes with destruction.

Eat dirt, be happy
Let’s go Brandon!!
Bryan Hirshman
8 Likes: CRA91, dkdorkboy, kinser, luckybuc97, PIT CART, racenut69, The Old Coyote, tirespinner
Speedmax3 (Offline)
  #6 8/26/23 2:29 PM
And when he crashes there usually big ones. That has to eventually put a strain on your body.
2 Likes: luckybuc97, racenut69
The55 (Offline)
  #7 8/26/23 3:42 PM
Reminds me a bit of Brad Sweet when I first saw him racing at Kokomo. Was always fast but put a lot of cars in the fence before he figured it out.
openwheelfan1 (Offline)
  #8 8/26/23 3:57 PM
Certainly the ISW crash at Kokomo was a case of bravery trumping common sense. He put the car in a very questionable place with a relatively low likelihood of success, and it cost him with a big ride.

Thursday night though, I don’t really think Moles did much, if anything wrong in that situation. He was inside of and in front of Stockon (cockpit vs. cockpit) when he launched off of Stockon’s wheel.

He’s had a rough year, and I certainly hope he recovers quickly and completely. He’s fast, and he’s good, and he’s brave, qualities the good ones have. I just hope he gets to temper those qualities with experience.
14 Likes: Chief Wahoo, erich45, GrumpyTodd, Hubie48, Hustlin-Hoosier, Ilovedirttrackracing, luckybuc97, LUCKYONE, mtek56, opnwhlmnd, racenut69, RedRacer07, Speedmax3, TNRustler
Therealether (Offline)
  #9 8/26/23 9:49 PM
As someone once told me, it would appear he's got more balls than brains 🤣