IndianaOpenWheel.com Sprint Car & Midget Racing Forum
Forgot Password?

Closed Thread  Indiana Open Wheel > Indiana Open Wheel Forum > Whose posting updates from Greenwood tonight????
8/12/08, 8:51 PM   #81
Re: Whose posting updates from Greenwood tonight????
Pat O'Connor Fan

Mr. McCormick, sir,
I'm old and probably nearing senility. Therefore, I have forgotten whether I requested your permission to pass along a friendly greeting to Dave Darland's sister, Susan. Did I gain your permission to brag that my oldest grandson just won his class at the QMA Dirt Grands? (A few on here will know that is a Big Deal)? Oh, and did I raise my hand and ask you if I can tell Midgy "thanks"? Or are these things "chat" which wastes your time?
And for that cranky Kokomo cop: :moon: :O:

8/12/08, 8:53 PM   #82
affordableawards

You know everyone on here are friends in oneway or another and we all like racing.
But when you have a person come on here and is fairly new on here telling people to shut up he wants updates thats going alittle bit to far.He should be happy he's getting any kind of updates at all,the people that do the updates dont have to do them but they do it for thier friends who can't make it to the track.

gene

8/12/08, 8:55 PM   #83
dummy

Is there any little Shu fans here tonight?

8/12/08, 8:56 PM   #84
racegal

Race Count This Year: 19

:O:
Hi Steve!! CONGRATULATIONS on your Grandson's WIN!!! WOOHOOO!!! The first of many, I'm betting!! Good job!!:applaud::checkered:

Gene: Well said! Thank you!

Hi! I just can't bring myself to call you 'Dummy' though!! I like him!

8/12/08, 8:56 PM   #85
midgy

They are running the program quickly because these teams have 450 miles to travel to the next race. My updates are going to be few and far between. Hopefully, Fred will be able to help us later. The only information I got was that Robert Ballou finished 4th in his heat.

The lineups for the next set of heats are posted on Page 3 and I will also post them as we go.

1st Heat
10 - 76
71 - 15
10t - 71x

2nd heat
71k - 14
81 - 1
75 - 32

3rd heat
5* - 21k
21s - 17
2b - 97

8/12/08, 8:58 PM   #86
MikeJ1961

Hi everyone. I don't post very often, but i am on here alot. This reminds me of something my Father always told me "never look a gift horse in the mouth" Thanks for the updates :applaud: This poor race fan really appreciates them

Mike

8/12/08, 9:02 PM   #87
Onlydirt

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pat O'Connor Fan View Post
Mr. McCormick, sir,
I'm old and probably nearing senility. Therefore, I have forgotten whether I requested your permission to pass along a friendly greeting to Dave Darland's sister, Susan. Did I gain your permission to brag that my oldest grandson just won his class at the QMA Dirt Grands? (A few on here will know that is a Big Deal)? Oh, and did I raise my hand and ask you if I can tell Midgy "thanks"? Or are these things "chat" which wastes your time?
And for that cranky Kokomo cop: :moon: :O:
Dont you start stirring the pot old man!! :moon: :applaud: :Steer I got a new TASER with your name on it! :loser:

8/12/08, 9:03 PM   #88
dirtfan24

Race Count Last Year: 52

Dear Steve:
Congratulations to you and your grandson for winning the QMA Dirt Grands!!!!! That is truly a HUGE Win.
Go Dave Darland!!!

8/12/08, 9:03 PM   #89
Eagle14

So... I assume there is something like a race going on tonight... that I should be at... Sacha seriously did you find my roommate.. and I hate updates online the undermine the intergrity of the sport....haha

8/12/08, 9:03 PM   #90
Dirtfan

Race Count This Year: 51
Race Count Last Year: 57

Quote:
Originally Posted by racegal View Post
I am going to reread what I wrote last night but if I said anything that was really rude and insulting I apologize in advance!

You be rude and insulting?? I don't think so. So how are you doing Susan?

"Today is a Gift, Tomorrow is not Promised"

Closed Thread Indiana Open Wheel > Indiana Open Wheel Forum > Whose posting updates from Greenwood tonight????