IndianaOpenWheel.com Sprint Car & Midget Racing Forum
Forgot Password?

Reply  Indiana Open Wheel > Indiana Open Wheel Forum > Who all is going to bubba's
2/2/21, 4:53 PM   #21
Re: Who all is going to bubba's
Stevensville Mike

Staying home. Went last year for the IndyCar opener in St. Pete and got jacked by the pandemic and the promoter. No money back.

This year, still with tickets/vouchers from last year, things were looking okay, then they moved the opener back a month. So much for those vacation plans. I hope I can get into Mid-Ohio in July with the vouchers now. I just want some of my money's worth. Either way, I am officially done trying to get into an IndyCar race from here on out. Not one red cent will ever be spent on the series by me.

You guys all have fun down there at Volusia, East Bay, and Ocala. All great venues. Tip a few for me. Maybe next year - for sprints for me.

2/6/21, 9:35 AM   #22
racegal

Race Count This Year: 19

If you all see my DARLAND stickered pick up truck with SUSANST license plates along the way give me a honk honk!!:

2/6/21, 12:25 PM   #23
mc/rider

Race Count This Year: 42

Forecast not looking so good. Hope theres a sunday option

2 members like this post: racenut69, tirespinner
2/6/21, 1:28 PM   #24
mc/rider

Race Count This Year: 42

USAC posted a 2PM start. A for effort

6 members like this post: 1021gpa, erich45, jim goerge, luckybuc97, racenut69, tirespinner
2/6/21, 2:33 PM   #25
i love dirt track racing

Quote:
Originally Posted by racegal View Post
If you all see my DARLAND stickered pick up truck with SUSANST license plates along the way give me a honk honk!!:
We will be parking by the sign coming into bubbas . Honk at us when you are coming through. Have fun and enjoy. Thanks.

5 members like this post: Dirtfan, Hustlin-Hoosier, jim goerge, tirespinner, wildman92
2/10/21, 4:03 PM   #26
i love dirt track racing

And here we go again. Our racing family has arrived in ocala and looking forward to seeing the racing events this weekend. God bless America.

Reply Indiana Open Wheel > Indiana Open Wheel Forum > Who all is going to bubba's