IndianaOpenWheel.com Sprint Car & Midget Racing Forum

Register! Forgot Password?
Ovalmeister (Offline)
  #21 3/5/13 8:29 AM
I went to a Blackhawks/Coyotes playoff game last year and yeah, that guy is amazing.
RickyBobby (Offline)
  #22 3/5/13 10:58 AM
This one is my favorite by Jim Cornelison. It was on the 10 year anniversary of 9/11 and was played live in every NFL stadium. I've never heard anyone sing the anthem like that.
http://w...
FishBurger (Offline)
  #23 3/5/13 12:03 PM
Charles Nungester (Offline)
  #24 3/7/13 4:08 PM
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
What happens after a Tuesday night at Willies.

Charles Nungester
racefan20 (Offline)
  #25 3/7/13 5:51 PM
Best one I ever heard was at a Muncie South at Noblesville basketball game at the Mill about 5 years ago. An elementary school group did it with bells, it was the best I ever heard.

John Hoover

“To whom little is not enough, nothing is enough.” Epicurus
Mud Packer (Offline)
  #26 3/7/13 9:40 PM
Getting ready to start my 40th year of high school and college officiating and also attending many racing events each year for over 50 years. The one constant is the playing of our national anthem before each one of them.

I can honestly say that I have heard many wonderful renditions of that great song. I admire the guts it takes to get up in front of a crowd and belt out a great one. With that being said, I have also heard some real clunkers also. To the ones who do it right , for all of the others

So many entertainers have absolutely no clue.

Mike

Be nice to people on the way up. You might need them on the way down. Jimmy Durante
dkgphoto (Offline)
  #27 3/8/13 9:36 PM
I'm going to take a shot and say Madison Rising, Ck em out on youtube. Best ever National Anthem! Stephine Bigelow, thats right Tom Bigelow's Grand Daughter also rocks it with no hoopla.
streihawk8 (Offline)
  #28 3/9/13 3:07 PM
One year at the Hoosier Dome Midget Invitational I believe Ted brought in the Indianapolis Deaf childrens choir or something like that.....simply amazing!