IndianaOpenWheel.com Sprint Car & Midget Racing Forum

Register! Forgot Password?
HARFprez (Offline)
  #1 9/3/10 12:58 PM
before i catch grief about this, i apologize, but if i can help someone save some money then i consider this ok. i have 2 tickets for the NHRA US Nationals Saturday & Sunday at ORP. tickets are all reserved seats (& if you've been to the Nationals before you know how important reserved seats are). If you're going to the drags I hope to help you save some money because i'm selling these under box office price, give me a call for details, bob @ 317-752-1414.

UPDATE NOTICE: all of these are Reserved Seats: 2 available for Saturday, & 2 available for Sunday.
these tix average at $60 each, will sell for $40. each. thanks for the help, bob.
openwheelKT (Offline)
  #2 9/3/10 3:36 PM
Originally Posted by HARFprez:
before i catch grief about this, i apologize, but if i can help someone save some money then i consider this ok. i have 3 tickets for the NHRA US Nationals Monday at ORP. tickets are all reserved seats (& if you've been to the Nationals before you know how important reserved seats are). If you're going to the drags I hope to help you save some money because i'm selling these under box office price, I will sell these either as singles, 2 or 3, whatever you need, give me a call for details, bob @ 317-752-1414.
Don't aplogize for posting about The Big Go. It's a great event. I usually go out one of the days, but won't be in town this year or I'd take them. I like going out there for something different once a year. The power is unreal if you have never felt it.
wildthing1h (Offline)
  #3 9/3/10 3:40 PM
How much
Posted via Mobile Device
HARFprez (Offline)
  #4 9/4/10 11:33 AM
everything sold, thanks to everyone on here for the help, bob.