IndianaOpenWheel.com Sprint Car & Midget Racing Forum
Forgot Password?

Reply  Indiana Open Wheel > Indiana Open Wheel Forum > FloRacing Thread
8/28/20, 1:43 PM   #11
Joe Schaub

Just renewed my subscription. It's an offer you can't turn down. The replays are what I like most.

2 members like this post: JustAddDirt69, tirespinner
8/28/20, 2:33 PM   #12
Re: FloRacing Thread
JustAddDirt69

Race Count This Year: 8

Friday's Lineup:

Aug 27-292020 Sprint Car Smackdown at Kokomo Speedway

7:00 PM - Aug 282020 Williams Grove Speedway | All Star Sprints

7:00 PM - Aug 28-292020 Non-Wing Sprint Car Challenge at Cedar Lake Speedway

7:05 PM - Aug 282020 Larry Wollam Season Championships at Marshalltown Speedway

1 member likes this post: tirespinner
9/12/20, 11:49 AM   #13
jonboat15

Sorry to bring up this old thread but is anyone having trouble logging into flo today? I logged in last night to watch some racing and fell asleep. I was hoping to catch up on the racing I missed but flo keeps saying invalid password or email. Never had a problem before and I was wondering if they are having problems today? I tried to send an email and the address wasn't supported. Really hoping this is just a glitch.

9/12/20, 12:12 PM   #14
opnwhlmnd

Quote:
Originally Posted by jonboat15 View Post
I tried to send an email and the address wasn't supported.
No problems here on my end. Just watched Port Royal feature from last night.

Here is the web address I have used to contact them and gotten a quick reply

https://support.flosports.tv/s/contactsupport

1 member likes this post: luckybuc97
9/12/20, 12:24 PM   #15
jonboat15

Thanks , I'll give that email address a try. flo has always been solid for me I hope I can figure it out

9/12/20, 12:29 PM   #16
luckybuc97

Race Count This Year: 6
Race Count Last Year: 11

Quote:
Originally Posted by jonboat15 View Post
Sorry to bring up this old thread but is anyone having trouble logging into flo today? I logged in last night to watch some racing and fell asleep. I was hoping to catch up on the racing I missed but flo keeps saying invalid password or email. Never had a problem before and I was wondering if they are having problems today? I tried to send an email and the address wasn't supported. Really hoping this is just a glitch.
I’m having no problems but I’m on a ROKU at my house and I don’t log out after I’m done watching for the evening I just go back to my TV without logging out so I don’t have to relog each time I want to go to FLO. After reading your comment I just turned my TV on and went to the ROKU and it lit rite up, so they aren’t having any problems on my end. You’ve got me a little afraid to log out and try and log back in as there are a couple GOOD races I don’t want to miss tonight if there is some sort of problem their having at the moment.

9/12/20, 12:51 PM   #17
jonboat15

Thanks, I'm just using my laptop. Password for other sites work fine, just a problem with flo today for me. I think my computer logs me off when I shut it down. I've been messing around for over an hour now and I can't even get an email off to them. I tried resetting my password and it won't submit, I can't even tell if my subscription was cancelled even though I just paid it 2 or 3 months ago. I'll try again after I run some errands. Darn this is frustrating, haven't had a problem in 16 months of subscribing. Thanks again for everyones input.

Just reset my password, all is well. Thanks again , I was starting to panic
Last edited by jonboat15; 9/12/20 at 1:00 PM.

2 members like this post: luckybuc97, opnwhlmnd
9/14/20, 4:53 AM   #18
Stephen Cording

I don't know what we'd do without Floracing. Subscribed to Loudpedal (Jackslash before that) then seamless transfer to Flo last year. It just gets better and better. The way our UK Government is dealing or not dealing with the whole Covid deal I can't see us stateside in 2021. So another full year of no live racing, jeezzzz I can feel the Methanol level dropping in my bloodstream. USAC Nation Hoping we can afford the airfare once this is all over?

Roku is prefered streaming option works straight out the box.
FireStick 4K is good, but what Amazon don't tell you is you need the Ethernet / Hardwired add on box to get the 'best' out of ya Firestick the rob dogs.

I contacted FloSports / FloRacing via the contact form earlier in the year; Requesting a change of main page layout to prevent spoilers for those watching via on-demand (Most hot-laps start about 12 Midnight here in the UK on GMT). I received a swift response and there does appear to be less spoilers / winners photo on the Mainpage.

The sooner we have Star Trek teleportation the better. "Scotty two to beam over to Indiana"
Last edited by Stephen Cording; 9/14/20 at 4:54 AM.

9/14/20, 4:40 PM   #19
djbamber

Living on the Oregon coast with a 2 or 3 hour time delay from the East coast, midwest. Usually I will wait for Flo to show replays of the streaming shows. I can fast forward through cautions, and watch multiple shows instead of streaming live. YMMV

1 member likes this post: Hustlin-Hoosier
Reply Indiana Open Wheel > Indiana Open Wheel Forum > FloRacing Thread