IndianaOpenWheel.com Sprint Car & Midget Racing Forum
Forgot Password?

Reply  Indiana Open Wheel > Indiana Open Wheel Forum > Cages are for Monkeys, Kevin Olsen
11/25/16, 2:16 PM   #21
Re: Cages are for Monkeys, Kevin Olsen
WinglessLovers

Race Count This Year: 19
Race Count Last Year: 85

Was at Ventura last night and Kevin Olsen was there selling his book. Stopped by to pick up an autographed copy and he informed me that each book was numbered. Then he asked me what number I wanted and wrote 7 in the front of book and circled it!! Then he autographed it. He also had on a trench coat and opened one side and had lots of watches and asked if I wanted to buy a watch. Then he opened the other side and had jewelry from the Monica Lewinski collection and wanted to know if I wanted to buy some pearls! What a character!!! Looking forward to reading this book. It should be a hoot!!

Bruce Eckel

2 members like this post: BrentTFunk, Jerry Spencer
11/29/16, 1:05 PM   #22
Jerry Spencer

So far everyone I have talked to loves this book, big hit for my friend. Get your copy today as they will run out at this pace.

Jerry #66j

11/30/16, 1:25 AM   #23
wrtracing

A truly awesome book from one the best racers of our time. He is so modest but has accomplished so much in his racing career. You will be amazed by all of the stories in this book. Once you pick it up it is hard to put it down. KO is a throwback who is a one of a kind character who tells all (well almost all) in his book. I think you will love it. I know I did!

There is only one success - to be able to spend your life in your own way.

Christopher Morley

Reply Indiana Open Wheel > Indiana Open Wheel Forum > Cages are for Monkeys, Kevin Olsen