IndianaOpenWheel.com Sprint Car & Midget Racing Forum

Register! Forgot Password?
Stevensville Mike (Offline)
  #61 2/14/19 4:14 PM
Someone who apparently goes by the code name "Stevensville Sue" snapped this picture of a race fan on vacation post race in an Ocala motel room last week.

I'm on the left.
7 Likes: Charles Nungester, chrismattlin, Hustlin-Hoosier, i love dirt track racing, jim goerge, mc/rider, WinglessLovers
mc/rider (Offline)
  #62 2/17/19 6:44 PM
Racings over everyone headed back to Hoosierville. I had a great time watching races and seeing friends. Looking forward to next year

When in doubt Gas It
8 Likes: BrentTFunk, Charles Nungester, Dirtfan, i love dirt track racing, interpreter66, jim goerge, Stevensville Mike, wildman92
i love dirt track racing (Offline)
  #63 2/18/19 3:53 PM
Wow, another great road racing trip. Our racing family's had a great time visiting with Dan and jen and had lunch with them one day and we did a little bit of a tailgating events every day. What a great racing family's that we all have and enjoy. Looking forward to seeing all the great racing family's soon. Simply the best friend's. Thanks.
6 Likes: BrentTFunk, Dirtfan, interpreter66, mc/rider, Stevensville Mike, wildman92
wildman92 (Offline)
  #64 2/18/19 6:19 PM
Originally Posted by i love dirt track racing:
Wow, another great road racing trip. Our racing family's had a great time visiting with Dan and jen and had lunch with them one day and we did a little bit of a tailgating events every day. What a great racing family's that we all have and enjoy. Looking forward to seeing all the great racing family's soon. Simply the best friend's. Thanks.
We had an awesome time with you guys last week. It was like being at a local dirt track in Indiana with so many familiar faces. It was my first trip to Florida for the races and we would definitely do it again. Sunshine, racing and above freezing in February?? We’ll take it! We hope to see everyone soon!!

Jen Kelley (she/her)
6 Likes: BrentTFunk, Dirtfan, i love dirt track racing, interpreter66, mc/rider, Stevensville Mike
Dirtfan (Offline)
  #65 2/19/19 11:13 PM
Originally Posted by wildman92:
We had an awesome time with you guys last week. It was like being at a local dirt track in Indiana with so many familiar faces. It was my first trip to Florida for the races and we would definitely do it again. Sunshine, racing and above freezing in February?? We’ll take it! We hope to see everyone soon!!
What she said,times two.

Dan Hetser

"Today is a Gift, Tomorrow is not Promised"
5 Likes: BrentTFunk, dirt330, i love dirt track racing, Stevensville Mike, wildman92