IndianaOpenWheel.com Sprint Car & Midget Racing Forum

Register! Forgot Password?
SoIllSprinter (Offline)
  #21 2/6/19 11:14 PM
I’ll not rehash things that occurred last year, suffice to say USAC made a decision based on more than one incident as has been reported several times. That being said, if Ballou has indeed determined he is going to race USAC events, he is more at peace with the organization than some here, who have no actual stake in the matter other than being fans.
In the meantime, please don’t sully this site with arguments that go no where other than creating animosity between posters. It has been a great forum that has not descended into chaotic backbiting and petty arguments like so many other sites. I, for one, hope it stays the positive space for rational discussion it has always been.
I am a Ballou supporter in terms of appreciation for his talent, desire, and driving style. If he is running and I’m watching, I’m rooting for him. He has been and I hope continues to be, one of the refreshing talents on dirt.
24 Likes: addictedtodirt, Big Mike 7, bigq11, BrentTFunk, cmakin, crow, D.N.3, Dblchkrs, dirt330, erich45, i love dirt track racing, itsanonwingthing, jim goerge, luckybuc97, mc/rider, oppweld, racefan20, RedRacer07, RockinRy, Scott Daloisio, stp6237, superstock30, tirespinner, TNRustler
Coach (Offline)
  #22 2/7/19 8:20 AM
Originally Posted by yeleyfan76:
Sorry bud don’t flatter yourself. I’ve read the excriment you normally post for a long time and decided it’s just time question this crap. It’s kinda fun since you step in it every time. Less is more someday you might learn that. Thx for the well wishes about Florida but going to pass this year. Gonna do the three wknd trips west of Indy in May/July instead.
Stalker Alert!!
3 Likes: Charles Nungester, mc/rider, PJ Wright
addictedtodirt (Offline)
  #23 2/7/19 9:36 AM
Originally Posted by Coach:
Stalker Alert!!
I'd call him a passionate fan.
2 Likes: tirespinner, yeleyfan76
7horse (Offline)
  #24 2/7/19 10:09 AM
Originally Posted by yeleyfan76:
Yet the sanctioning body promotes needing a big social media presence. It’s how people get attention in this world nowadays. Never forget he wasn’t suspended for his racing tactics he was suspended for using social media to bring light to what might be wrong with things. An overated track prep/owner in western Ohio and a group near Indy didn’t like the truth so they suspended him.
I so hope this real racer continues to do just that and when it comes to interviews and all the other social media presence they want he just says thanks to my sponsors and the fans and that’s all. Just walks away. Go Robert Ballou!!
Well said! But watch out Charles Nungester won't like this post!
3 Likes: jim goerge, progressive22, yeleyfan76
mc/rider (Offline)
  #25 2/7/19 10:12 AM
Originally Posted by 7horse:
?

When in doubt Gas It
BrentTFunk (Offline)
  #26 2/7/19 10:18 AM
Originally Posted by mc/rider:
?
Once again 7 horse stumbles out of the gate
5 Likes: 7horse, Charles Nungester, mc/rider, PJ Wright, tirespinner
Charles Nungester (Offline)
  #27 2/7/19 11:06 AM
Really?
Differing opniions are always welcome with me. So is correcting something I got wrong.
The call outs, flames and insults. Do it in person or STHU.

Charles Nungester
3 Likes: mc/rider, oppweld, PJ Wright
cleatziff (Offline)
  #28 2/7/19 11:26 AM
Why are trying to bully someone who hasn’t made a comment on this thread. He posted a guy eating popcorn. Stop bullying people
3 Likes: mc/rider, oppweld, tirespinner
rclaridge (Offline)
  #29 2/7/19 11:53 AM
If I get on social media and bash the people that provide my pay check I know I’ll have to suffer the consequences, it doesn’t matter if my comments are true or not.
3 Likes: Leohr46, mc/rider, tirespinner
Nate (Offline)
  #30 2/7/19 12:00 PM
Okay ladies, lets calm down. You can certainly tell we all need to get back to the track soon.

I was as vocal as anyone about the Ballou ordeal last year but its done & over with. Its 2019 now, new season, the Mad Man is back lets just move on.

Nate Bickel - @natefb22
7 Likes: BrentTFunk, Chief Wahoo, interpreter66, jim goerge, jjones752, mc/rider, tirespinner