IndianaOpenWheel.com Sprint Car & Midget Racing Forum
Forgot Password?

Reply  Indiana Open Wheel > Indiana Open Wheel Forum > Jason McDougal throwing in the towel for now.
4/12/23, 11:35 PM   #1
Jason McDougal throwing in the towel for now.
nathans1012

Race Count This Year: 7
Race Count Last Year: 34

Jason McDougal throwing in the towel for now.
Last edited by nathans1012; 11/17/23 at 2:26 PM.

5 members like this post: BrentTFunk, Grocery Guy, Hubie48, progressive22, tirespinner
4/13/23, 12:51 AM   #2
DirtTrackTherapy16J

Nathan's I always appreciate your up to date info, schedules, results, etc. You obviously don't have to do this, so your time alone much less your facts are much appreciated. With this said, I cannot hit like this time haha, and it's nothing against you.

JMac is always one of my guys that I like to watch and pull for. Good guy, good driver, no dirting driving, no drama from him. I hate to see him hang it up but I respect him and his decisions. JMac has to do what he has to do for himself and/or his family. Good luck JMac, best wishes, thanks for everything.

4/13/23, 12:59 AM   #3
Re: Jason McDougal throwing in the towel for now.
nathans1012

Race Count This Year: 7
Race Count Last Year: 34

Quote:
Originally Posted by DirtTrackTherapy16J View Post
JMac is always one of my guys that I like to watch and pull for. Good guy, good driver, no dirting driving, no drama from him. I hate to see him hang it up but I respect him and his decisions. JMac has to do what he has to do for himself and/or his family. Good luck JMac, best wishes, thanks for everything.

I agree with this.

1 member likes this post: Hustlin-Hoosier
4/13/23, 11:27 AM   #4
Hubie48

JMac was a very good driver. I'm sure he was having trouble with the FDIC in where to stash all the money he was making.

2 members like this post: Grocery Guy, Hustlin-Hoosier
4/13/23, 1:39 PM   #5
Pitdad

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hubie48 View Post
JMac was a very good driver. I'm sure he was having trouble with the FDIC in where to stash all the money he was making.
Can’t tell. Are you trying to throw shade here?

4/13/23, 3:58 PM   #6
mc/rider

Race Count This Year: 42

Watched him get his first USAC win at Peavley. He definitely earned it. Tight field the whole race. Like to see em go back there

4/13/23, 5:30 PM   #7
EldoraMark

I had a good talk with J Mac about midnight at Bubbas. He was all by himself rebuilding his wrecked car. He had the music blasting and was in his own element. He told me that he would like to go to college and pursue a degree in marine biology. Maybe that will happen now for him.

Reply Indiana Open Wheel > Indiana Open Wheel Forum > Jason McDougal throwing in the towel for now.