IndianaOpenWheel.com Sprint Car & Midget Racing Forum
Forgot Password?

Reply  Indiana Open Wheel > Indiana Open Wheel Forum > Chili Bowl Re-Airing!
1/14/08, 11:43 AM   #1
Chili Bowl Re-Airing!
Kirk Spridgeon

LUCAS OIL CHILI BOWL TELECAST
TO BE REPLAYED ON DEMAND AND SATELLITE

By popular demand, last Saturday

1/14/08, 12:59 PM   #2
Re: Chili Bowl Re-Airing!
petey

Is Speed going to show it anytime soon? They did replay the Prelude to the Dream last year.

1/14/08, 4:04 PM   #3
blisteredRRear

Thanks a ton Kirk, It will be nice to see it again since you have to wait until the end of Feb to get the highlight reel. Was the coverage good? I was out there, so I have no clue how HBO did. Go DG a good way to start the year!

1/14/08, 5:20 PM   #4
thebus79h

Quote:
Originally Posted by petey View Post
Is Speed going to show it anytime soon? They did replay the Prelude to the Dream last year.
They better not. That was complete crap that they did that for the Prelude. They took my money, then replayed it. They don't do that with wrestling, the old school motorcycle jumps, or any of that stuff. That's why we paid the money for it, so we could see it.

I do think it's nice that they are offering the chance to buy it again on replays.

1/14/08, 6:28 PM   #5
Anderson36

yep, it's re-airing and for only $14.95

1/14/08, 6:32 PM   #6
Dick Monahan

Race Count Last Year: 26

DirecTV says it's still $24.95. Who sets the price? I would watch this, even though I was there, just for the hell of it, if it cost about $10. Maybe I will for $15. It is certainly not worth the same price as a replay as it was when live.

Dick.

1/14/08, 8:26 PM   #7
Charles Nungester

Race Count This Year: 6
Race Count Last Year: 14

Quote:
Originally Posted by thebus79h View Post
They better not. That was complete crap that they did that for the Prelude. They took my money, then replayed it. They don't do that with wrestling, the old school motorcycle jumps, or any of that stuff. That's why we paid the money for it, so we could see it.

I do think it's nice that they are offering the chance to buy it again on replays.
They did this for the charity and replayed it to get more for the charity.

Im sure SPeed or Vs or someone will pick it up within a month, Im just glad I bought it the first time.

Chuck

1/14/08, 8:56 PM   #8
The Frolic

Spridge- Any final numbers on how many people purchased the event? I believe you told me how many subscribers they were hoping to get. I could be way off on that, seeing as I was way off all weekend. Either way it will be nice to see on TV. I just wish they were doing a replay of Welds parties on pay per view.

1/16/08, 10:03 PM   #9
openwheelKT

Race Count Last Year: 73

I checked DIRECTV tonight to see what channel this is offered on. It still lists it as $24.95, which I won't pay now.

It also says in the description, watch 800 hp midgets race (or something like). I guess that dude that is with Nicole on Speed Report must have writen the description.

Reply Indiana Open Wheel > Indiana Open Wheel Forum > Chili Bowl Re-Airing!