IndianaOpenWheel.com Sprint Car & Midget Racing Forum
Forgot Password?

Reply  Indiana Open Wheel > Indiana Open Wheel Forum > Indy Sprint Week Hotels
1/13/08, 5:37 PM   #1
Indy Sprint Week Hotels
jerseysprintnut

Race Count This Year: 21
Race Count Last Year: 17

I just booked my flight, car rental, and motels for the 5 nights during the second part. If anyone needs motels, I went through Hotwire (* you pre-pay) and got 4 nights in NW Indy for $32. a night at Extended Stay America. Plus I got a Motel 6 for $37. & change down in Evansville for Sat. night. I also planned a lot off Orbitz.com

Yes, I went wild and booked 3 trips with flights a fe nights ago. Wisconsin for 3 nights of IRA's and Super LM's (Paved, sorry!!!), My trip tomy 10th Knoxville Nats. and Indy sprint week. My bosses are not liking it! TOO BAD---gotta see my races.

Next year---First trip---the Chili Bowl It looked like a good time.

Later, JERSEY

1/14/08, 3:35 PM   #2
Re: Indy Sprint Week Hotels
Dyno Don

Quote:
Originally Posted by jerseysprintnut View Post
I just booked my flight, car rental, and motels for the 5 nights during the second part. If anyone needs motels, I went through Hotwire (* you pre-pay) and got 4 nights in NW Indy for $32. a night at Extended Stay America. Plus I got a Motel 6 for $37. & change down in Evansville for Sat. night. I also planned a lot off Orbitz.com

Yes, I went wild and booked 3 trips with flights a fe nights ago. Wisconsin for 3 nights of IRA's and Super LM's (Paved, sorry!!!), My trip tomy 10th Knoxville Nats. and Indy sprint week. My bosses are not liking it! TOO BAD---gotta see my races.

Next year---First trip---the Chili Bowl It looked like a good time.

Later, JERSEY
I wish you good luck. I live in Indy and most (not all)Motel 6's are seedy. I would not stay in a Motel 6 if it was free. Extended stay are not a whole lot better. Lots of drugies and hookers.

I would spend a $10 to $20 bucks more and go for a Super 8 or LaQuinta.

Just my opinion.

1/14/08, 4:06 PM   #3
Jerry Spencer

Same goes for my hometown. be very careful were you stay. You can P.M. me for more info.

Jerry #66j
www.joshspencer.com

1/14/08, 7:48 PM   #4
AERO410SCJA

Race Count This Year: 24

Extended stay are not a whole lot better. Lots of drugies and hookers.

Just my opinion.[/QUOTE]

That why he is staying there:eek:

1/14/08, 8:57 PM   #5
jerseysprintnut

Race Count This Year: 21
Race Count Last Year: 17

Wow, Motel 6 in Evansville, I'll suffer for one night. I didn't know that the Extended Stays were that way. Around NJ, they are some what nice for the Bus. travelers. I guess I'll find out since it is paid in full with no refunds. I did great last time out in Indy staying at a Ramada type hotel for about the same price in Carmal(sp?) area.

Aero, HOOKERS--YES but only the Asian ones!!!
DRUGIES--no thanks! LOL
Dyno Don, yeah we stayed on the east side one year at a Motel 6 and that was a bit shakey.
Later, JERSEY

Reply Indiana Open Wheel > Indiana Open Wheel Forum > Indy Sprint Week Hotels