IndianaOpenWheel.com Sprint Car & Midget Racing Forum

Register! Forgot Password?
WinglessLovers (Offline)
  #1 8/23/15 6:38 PM
Justin Wilson was seriously injured late in the Indy Car race at Pocono today. It seems the nose cone of Sage Karam's wrecked machine flipped into the air and came down in Wilson's cockpit area. Wilson was airlifted out of the speedway and no further information was available when the network signed off. Please keep Justin and his family along with Andretti Motorsports in your prayers. Thank you.

Bruce and Pat Eckel
24 Likes: Bostonian, BrentTFunk, davidm, dickster, duel, EBookerFan, FishBurger, Hotrod, i love dirt track racing, Jerry Shaw, jerrydt, jim goerge, luckybuc97, nathans1012, Pat O'Connor Fan, pushinthecushin, racedave, racefan20, racegal, Red Hat, ronmil, SHORTBUS, tubemaster, Wingman
bn kleen (Offline)
  #2 8/23/15 6:47 PM
That was scary! But a good race though, lots of passing.
4 Likes: Bostonian, BrentTFunk, dickster, luckybuc97
Wingman (Offline)
  #3 8/23/15 7:32 PM
Will be praying for Justin.
2 Likes: Puppy, pushinthecushin
har59 (Offline)
  #4 8/23/15 8:06 PM
5 Likes: cj02, jim goerge, Puppy, ronmil, SHORTBUS
Puppy (Offline)
  #5 8/23/15 9:33 PM
Get well Justin, praying....
bojo20 (Offline)
  #6 8/23/15 9:39 PM
Thoughts and Prayers for Justin and his family
har59 (Offline)
  #7 8/23/15 9:43 PM
Coma and critical
Charles Nungester (Offline)
  #8 8/23/15 10:12 PM
If we have no family or official report. Then don't report it. That was Bills rule.

I see Jacob Wilson Quashing rumors on FB and twitter now.

Please keep it to official and documented sources.
And Prayers for Justin!

Charles Nungester
goat (Offline)
  #9 8/23/15 10:19 PM
indy car twitter coma and critical 3 mins ago As IndyCar Series driver Justin Wilson lies in a coma in a Lehigh Valley hospital from a head injury suffered in today's race at Pocono Raceway, NASCAR driver/owner Tony Stewart has donated his plane to fly Wilson's family to his bedside. People should know that about Tony Stewart.
4 Likes: davidm, fish, i love dirt track racing, racinrich
i love dirt track racing (Offline)
  #10 8/23/15 10:23 PM
[quote=Charles Nungester;424045]If we have no family or official report. Then don't report it. That was Bills rule.

I see Jacob Wilson Quashing rumors on FB and twitter now.

Please keep it to official and documented