IndianaOpenWheel.com Sprint Car & Midget Racing Forum

Register! Forgot Password?
david mitchell (Offline)
  #1 8/19/16 2:55 PM
Does anyone think that any WOO cars or All Star cars might run Kokomo next Wednesday night since it is Bryan's raceThe All Stars are off and do not run until Brownstown Saturday nite. WOO is off also I believe on their way to some place out West.Has anyone heard anything concerning possibilities. Maybe Larson and Rico.Lets get some thoughts on this.
wcbrock02 (Offline)
  #2 8/19/16 3:13 PM
Maybe if they were able to have a WING on their car. Some might be there, but I doubt they race.
2 Likes: jim goerge, PIT CART
Jerry Shaw (Offline)
  #3 8/20/16 2:22 PM
Originally Posted by david mitchell:
Does anyone think that any WOO cars or All Star cars might run Kokomo next Wednesday night since it is Bryan's raceThe All Stars are off and do not run until Brownstown Saturday nite. WOO is off also I believe on their way to some place out West.Has anyone heard anything concerning possibilities. Maybe Larson and Rico.Lets get some thoughts on this.
I don't think it really matters or will have any effect on the magnitude to this event, whether they do or don't. You're going to have a real big car count, with every major traditional sprint car star and a capacity crowd. And it's a Kokomo, which is one of the best tracks in the country. And we'll all be honoring our sport's biggest star, who's passing will hurt for a long, long time. He was great man, who was a great representative of the sport and a friend to thousands. Anything else is just background noise.

Jerry

A man is about as big as the things that make him angry.

Winston Churchill
15 Likes: 1BiGracefan89, BrentTFunk, Clydesdale, cwfan08, dirt330, dirtnonwingfan, i love dirt track racing, jerrydt, jim goerge, mc/rider, nathans1012, RobRich, T-Mez4life, Tumey's 55, VSneader2