IndianaOpenWheel.com Sprint Car & Midget Racing Forum

Register! Forgot Password?
Jrp4554 (Offline)
  #11 5/4/17 6:54 PM
So sorry to hear about this. Keep your head up nick.
2 Likes: speidel21, tirespinner
PIT CART (Offline)
  #12 5/4/17 7:21 PM
Sorry to hear this
Andrew S. Quinn (Offline)
  #13 5/4/17 7:57 PM
I always liked talking to Diane all around Indiana,and as far west at Perris (With Sadie the dog) quite a few years ago. Last time I saw her was last year at the Little 500 where we had a very long talk about what she was going thru etc. I'll miss seeing her at the races,she was a very nice person,and I liked kidding with her. RIP.........
3 Likes: racerjim2, speidel21, tirespinner
Charles Nungester (Online)
  #14 5/4/17 8:12 PM
Sorry for your loss. Prayers of Comfort to you and yours.

Charles Nungester
sprint18 (Offline)
  #15 5/4/17 8:41 PM
Nick
So sorry to here this! She was a great Lady! We will be thinking of your whole family! She always seemed like my own family! Travis Welpott
jim goerge (Offline)
  #16 5/4/17 11:04 PM
Sorry for your loss
scottyCbus (Offline)
  #17 5/5/17 7:14 AM
Sorry for you and your families loss! Prayers to all involved! Rest in peace young lady! You will be missed by many!
davidm (Offline)
  #18 5/5/17 8:17 AM
Very sorry for your loss. Prayers to you and your family in this difficult time.
trannyman (Offline)
  #19 5/5/17 10:31 AM
We're saddened to hear of your loss.Although there's been disagreements in the past,as racing does,no one ever wishes bad on anyone or their family.What a great personality and energy she shared.She will be missed. As you know,we're big advocates for breast cancer awareness,and hopefully there will be a day our families won't have to fret this horrible cancer.Keep your head up.In our prayers and thoughts,SteedMotorsports.
racegal (Offline)
  #20 5/5/17 10:52 AM
I'm sorry for your loss. May God's peace be with you and your family at this most difficult time.

DD FAN-atic!! Susan St. Catherine
God bless America and our troops