IndianaOpenWheel.com Sprint Car & Midget Racing Forum
Forgot Password?

Closed Thread  Indiana Open Wheel > Indiana Open Wheel Forum > Usac: Usac’s indiana schedule begins june 14 with 7 races in
5/13/20, 4:59 PM   #11
Re: Usac: Usac’s indiana schedule begins june 14 with 7 race
chathamracefan

I believe the dates these are scheduled coincide with Indiana moving into the next phase where the 50% capacity is allowed. I'm guessing that is why the first race is on June 14th.

1 member likes this post: tirespinner
5/14/20, 6:26 PM   #12
PJ Wright

I can't travel to both midget and sprint weeks and since I actually prefer the former I'm usually IN bound in June. I'm anxiously awaiting details on tickets and I'd be shocked if they weren't advance sales only. I'd also be shocked if they didn't sell out quickly.
You laugh because I'm different. I laugh because you're all the same. Copied from the back of the #16 supermodified.

2 members like this post: JarrettFarms73, luckybuc97
5/14/20, 6:41 PM   #13
JarrettFarms73

Quote:
Originally Posted by PJ Wright View Post
I can't travel to both midget and sprint weeks and since I actually prefer the former I'm usually IN bound in June. I'm anxiously awaiting details on tickets and I'd be shocked if they weren't advance sales only. I'd also be shocked if they didn't sell out quickly.
I think you’re right about advance sale tix. Sounds like there’s a push to get an ordering system up and running. I wonder if it will go directly thru USAC or if a few order locations will be available. Guess we’ll see. WOOOOOOO! Racin!!

1 member likes this post: PJ Wright
5/14/20, 7:20 PM   #14
duel

I was told likely in a week or so USAC site for advance sales only for June races. I believe they already are doing that for the midget races coming up this month on their site.

2 members like this post: JarrettFarms73, PJ Wright
5/14/20, 7:28 PM   #15
PAW

My question is will the track sell the tickets or will usac? If the tracks sell the tickets will they all go on sale at the same time or will they be staggered, I've got about a dozen other questions but I won't go in all them.

1 member likes this post: JarrettFarms73
5/14/20, 7:42 PM   #16
oldfan49

If I remember right we bought some Sprint Week tickets for a couple of the tracks on the USAC web page and it was a will call setup

5/14/20, 11:04 PM   #17
reeserx

Quote:
Originally Posted by oldfan49 View Post
If I remember right we bought some Sprint Week tickets for a couple of the tracks on the USAC web page and it was a will call setup
I think these were for the pit passes. We did this a few years ago as well. Very fast and easy

5/15/20, 1:33 AM   #18
dstensland

I see that the sprint cars are a support series. Will there be any other support series each night?
Last edited by dstensland; 5/15/20 at 1:37 AM.

5/15/20, 1:50 AM   #19
Buster51

Will there be a limit on enteries for both classes. Being one of first races of the year im sure there will be good car count.

5/15/20, 6:36 AM   #20
Dan Nelson

Race Count This Year: 21
Race Count Last Year: 20

Quote:
Originally Posted by dstensland View Post
I see that the sprint cars are a support series. Will there be any other support series each night?
Generally during Midget/Sprint week tracks only have one support class.

Closed Thread Indiana Open Wheel > Indiana Open Wheel Forum > Usac: Usac’s indiana schedule begins june 14 with 7 races in