IndianaOpenWheel.com Sprint Car & Midget Racing Forum
Forgot Password?

Reply  Indiana Open Wheel > Indiana Open Wheel Forum > Chandler - seen this posted a little bit ago...... Movieland
3/21/20, 3:48 PM   #1
Chandler - seen this posted a little bit ago...... Movieland
nathans1012

Race Count This Year: 7
Race Count Last Year: 34

Saturday, March 21, 2020... Oval Track Classes / Format Being Considered For This Season...

I've had a lot of great input recently from drivers and fans about the classes they'd like to see running this year on the oval in Chandler, once the Coronavirus restrictions are lifted, and life returns to normal.

The plans for the oval track are to hold racing on both Friday and Saturday. Friday night oval racing at Chandler has been consistent for 40 years. That won't ever change. What will change is the addition of Saturday shows.

Saturday's will be a combination of day / night events with motorcycles, ATV. Roll Over, Scrappers, Enduro, Figure 8, Street Car, Go Kart Racing, and Lawn Mower Racing among other types of speed activities.

Regarding Friday's, the UMP Modifieds are still the cornerstone of the Friday program.

It addition to our Pure Stocks, Mini Stocks, and Street Stock divisions, We'll be making our rules to accommodate racers from Windy Hallow Speedway, Western Kentucky Speedway in Nebo, and other near by tracks.

I'd also like to see 410 Sprints, Crate Sprints, Vintage Sprints, Lightning Sprints, Late Models, and other Special Class Series making limited appearances this year.

We are wanting to get the Legends Cars back to Chandler and adding a Crown Vic Class, a truck class, and a ? class.

Here's the point: SPEED IS ADDICTIVE!!! Getting as many classes as possible will only add to the excitement for the spectators!!

Much more to follow as planning continues for the 2020 season!!

Note: Mud Events Coming Also!!

-

WTH is ? Class ????.

1 member likes this post: Avon Open Wheel fan
3/21/20, 4:04 PM   #2
PJ Wright

This BS sounds familiar.
You laugh because I'm different. I laugh because you're all the same. Copied from the back of the #16 supermodified.

3/21/20, 7:53 PM   #3
Rcar

Looking like a long night of to many classes of cars with six or seven cars to a class. Think I’ll stay away.

3/21/20, 9:57 PM   #4
Griffittsmotorsports

coming from the same guy that promised rainbows and unicorns 😂😂😂

The guys a clown 🤡

2 members like this post: PJ Wright, tirespinner
3/21/20, 10:50 PM   #5
Re: Chandler - seen this posted a little bit ago...... Movie
Jerry Shaw

If they don't have a guitar shaped swimming pool, there's no way in hell I'm buying a golden ticket.

Jerry

Winston Churchill

6 members like this post: dirt330, K9Racer, nathans1012, PIT CART, PJ Wright, tirespinner
Reply Indiana Open Wheel > Indiana Open Wheel Forum > Chandler - seen this posted a little bit ago...... Movieland