IndianaOpenWheel.com Sprint Car & Midget Racing Forum
Forgot Password?

Reply  Indiana Open Wheel > Mini-Sprint Classifieds > Advice on where to start
6/23/17, 9:29 AM   #1
Advice on where to start
Bhill

I've raced stock car, kart, alittle open wheel action...asphalt and dirt . I'm interested in buying a mini and will be racing at tri state speedway, and possible other tracks, I'm looking to have fun in the middle of the pack. And know nothing about these mini , been told can run 600 cc or 1000 cc, I'm looking for some advice on what to buy, turn key package, or roller with new engine, etc... Thanks in advance for any input.

6/23/17, 10:08 AM   #2
Re: Advice on where to start
Jim Gardner

Get in touch with Andy Bradley out of Bloomington. He runs the series that races in southern Indiana and owns a speed shop. He'll shoot you straight and get you pointed in the right direction.

812-345-3946

6/23/17, 1:28 PM   #3
cbaumeyer48

Get in touch with me, I operate Speed Partz Midwest/Crate Enterprises...... I'm located 10 minutes south of Tri State Speedway
I'm one of the officials with Ohio Valley Lightning Sprints also. We run events at Chandler Speedway.
812-459-7952
Last edited by cbaumeyer48; 6/23/17 at 1:30 PM.

6/23/17, 2:13 PM   #4
DanFitz

Talk with Chris baumeyer ... local guy by you and the area you will be racing in...has honest info from a club that allows members to vote on rule changes and contribute input to better the club racing and keep it affordable ..

6/24/17, 12:22 AM   #5
Bradleyracing86

Feel free to give me a call I'll be around all day tomorrow, before we head to Brownstown Speedway to race the winged sprint. We have been known to help anyone, and won't charge you a dime and have no expectation of a return. I know just about every car in the area and we have 2 or 3 customer cars here at the shop that are for sale. We have a long winning tradition and have more experience than most in this class. There is about 4 different options where to run these cars in our area now and a National set of rules that were agreed on by 7 different sanctions across the country.

Do yourself a favor and attend a few races before you pull the trigger, and get to know the car type and the tracks in your area. There is a lot of misrepresentation in selling cars it's always good to get a second opinion before you buy..

Andy Bradley
www.hoosierspeed.com
4 Time MMSA Champions
2 Time Tulsa Shootout Champs

Reply Indiana Open Wheel > Mini-Sprint Classifieds > Advice on where to start