Re: Reno = Bankrupt
Chief Wahoo

Race Count This Year: 2
Race Count Last Year: 22

https://www.tristatehomepage.com/new...way/1881736603

1 member likes this post: jim goerge
3/27/19, 10:22 PM   #42
Griffittsmotorsports

Sure ok !!! Yet he filed bankruptcy on 125k debit. But states in that article he’s going to put 125k in the track by June? Ok and I just see Bigfoot play catch with a chupacabra in my backyard

3/27/19, 11:10 PM   #43
Nate

Quote:
Originally Posted by Griffittsmotorsports View Post
Sure ok !!! Yet he filed bankruptcy on 125k debit. But states in that article he’s going to put 125k in the track by June? Ok and I just see Bigfoot play catch with a chupacabra in my backyard
Dude, have some faith. I know I want some cotton candy, a corndog and to take a ride on the ferris wheel before I watch some lightning sprints on opening night in May......oh wait....that series isn't going to happen anymore.

Oh well, I'm banned for life anyways.

2 members like this post: Griffittsmotorsports, jim goerge
3/28/19, 4:51 PM   #44
BrentTFunk

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nate View Post
Dude, have some faith. I know I want some cotton candy, a corndog and to take a ride on the ferris wheel before I watch some lightning sprints on opening night in May......oh wait....that series isn't going to happen anymore.

Oh well, I'm banned for life anyways.
Nate, can you really be banned from something that doesn't exist. As for the bankruptcy lots of people use that to screw people and get money. Sadly it has become very accepted, and rewarded by people.

3 members like this post: jim goerge, Nate, PJ Wright
3/28/19, 4:58 PM   #45
Nate

Quote:
Originally Posted by BrentTFunk View Post
Nate, can you really be banned from something that doesn't exist. As for the bankruptcy lots of people use that to screw people and get money. Sadly it has become very accepted, and rewarded by people.
Very true. Either way, god forbid he ever ran a race he wouldn't get my money. Who wants to go watch street stocks when I can turn north off of I-64 instead and watch sprints in Haubstadt.

4 members like this post: BrentTFunk, hilly, jim goerge, racenut69
3/29/19, 2:52 PM   #46
btg1963

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nate View Post
If you've ever been to Chandler, I can tell you that the land being developed into condos or a subdivision wouldn't be very likely (I'm not an engineer though). The property is mostly wetlands. Floods very easily and holds water.

That said, today is bankruptcy day...still nothing out of the Movieland/Presleyland/Neverland camp. Probably still out collecting cans to try to pay for a lawyer.
Nate,
I may be wrong, but I have been told the acreage west of the drag strip is a protected wetland. No backfill permitted.

Reply Indiana Open Wheel > Indiana Open Wheel Forum > Reno = Bankrupt