IndianaOpenWheel.com Sprint Car & Midget Racing Forum

Register! Forgot Password?
hoosier (Offline)
  #1 8/26/12 12:08 AM
Please pray for Robert as he was involved in a nasty accident tonight at Kokomo Speedway and was transferred to the hospital. Praying for you Robert!

Crystal Pottorff

Posted via Mobile Device
21 Likes: 83305sprint, AustinSprinter, Avon Open Wheel fan, awon24, Bostonian, BrandonT30, BrentTFunk, FALCONEDDIE, ffrid, i love dirt track racing, I Miss Manzy, JCC, jim goerge, kawkaw2, Mud Packer, nathans1012, PJ Wright, racefan20, SHORTBUS
IndyBound (Offline)
  #2 8/26/12 12:12 AM
Prayers being sent Roberts way.

Patti
2 Likes: I Miss Manzy
dirtnonwingfan (Offline)
  #3 8/26/12 12:17 AM
My thoughts and prayers are with Robert and his family.

Frank Daigh
2 Likes: I Miss Manzy
aka Liz (Offline)
  #4 8/26/12 12:20 AM
Best hopes & wishes for Robert, very regrettable. Hang in there!
3 Likes: I Miss Manzy, okie
jim goerge (Offline)
  #5 8/26/12 12:56 AM
Prayer to Robert and family Sacha Please let me know if you need anything
jason_rc_racing (Offline)
  #6 8/26/12 12:57 AM
From Madmans twitter

It's sacha - just left St Joe thanks for all prayers and those that came by ER thanks to Stanbrough for coming by. Bells are ringing but the Dr found a brain - bit the end of his tongue pretty good and his face is puffy and hes still saying some goofy stuff. He said the good thing is he doesn't remember it so it won't be a problem to gas it up again. Thank you for all the prayers phone calls and texts - now he's worried about getting a car rebuilt for next weekend.

Posted via Mobile Device
61 Likes: 767, aka Liz, Aurora78, Avon Open Wheel fan, Bostonian, bowbuild, BrentTFunk, buck2, c47, Chastain75, cowboyhar69, DAD, dirtball, Dirtfan, gtownplowboy, Half fast, Indy1808, IndyBound, interpreter66, Jack Dupp, JCC, jdull99, Jerry Shaw, jerrydt, jerrythar500, jim goerge, Jim Halpert, K9Racer, Kansasdirtfan, kawkaw2, leaglen, microspeedracer, mod4s, mtek56, Mud Packer, nailer, nathans1012, OTSNWR, Pat O'Connor Fan, Pitpass, PJ Wright, racefan20, robert gatten, safetyworker, SC90, scottfor410, SHORTBUS, skids59, smith19, speed bump, SpfldMile, SPRINTCAR, sprintcar#31, Stephen Cording, Stevensville Mike, ThePurple73, wilkey118
kingpin (Offline)
  #7 8/26/12 3:04 AM
Sacha, good to hear that he is ok. Jackson Racing
Stevensville Mike (Offline)
  #8 8/26/12 3:33 AM
Originally Posted by jason_rc_racing:
From Madmans twitter

It's sacha - just left St Joe thanks for all prayers and those that came by ER thanks to Stanbrough for coming by. Bells are ringing but the Dr found a brain - bit the end of his tongue pretty good and his face is puffy and hes still saying some goofy stuff. He said the good thing is he doesn't remember it so it won't be a problem to gas it up again. Thank you for all the prayers phone calls and texts - now he's worried about getting a car rebuilt for next weekend.

Posted via Mobile Device
VERY good news!
BrentTFunk (Offline)
  #9 8/26/12 10:50 AM
Originally Posted by jason_rc_racing:
From Madmans twitter

Posted via Mobile Device
Great news, Robert took a bad one but he is a very tough, and fortunate guy. Hopes for a speedy recovery.
19racer
  #10 8/26/12 11:19 AM
Glad to hear he was treated and released from hospital and will be ok. Seen on Facebook had a concussion and a sore back. Very lucky man couldve been whole lot worse then what it was and looked like and that's the worst crash I've seen there since I've been going to Kokomo over last 4 years

Posted via Mobile Device