IndianaOpenWheel.com Sprint Car & Midget Racing Forum

Register! Forgot Password?
koolaid89 (Offline)
  #11 6/7/12 4:14 PM
Originally Posted by Claybird33:
I really thought they would have worked the track in a lil before the feature.
Likewise, but with TWO support classes (WTH) I knew the odds were slim.
2 Likes: Claybird33, Jrp4554
Bradleyracing86 (Offline)
  #12 6/7/12 4:37 PM
Everham took Kinser out.

Posted via Mobile Device
thebus79h (Offline)
  #13 6/7/12 5:27 PM
They wont work the track because when you put someone on that track, in something they aren't familiar with, and groom it eight, that's a bad combo.

I was at eldora for the 360 show and it took rubber in the features but was really good before. Eldora is fine, track actually looked like it had good dirt on it finally.

Posted via Mobile Device
FamousVir (Offline)
  #14 6/7/12 6:22 PM
you are right

Posted via Mobile Device
sw1911 (Offline)
  #15 6/9/12 12:17 AM
Originally Posted by koolaid89:
She stuffed it in the wall in the heat, came in on the hook and went straight into the hauler and declined all interview requests.
I wish she would give me a reason to like her. Maybe next year.....
koolaid89 (Offline)
  #16 6/9/12 1:07 AM
Originally Posted by thebus79h:
They wont work the track because when you put someone on that track, in something they aren't familiar with, and groom it eight, that's a bad combo. Posted via Mobile Device
God forbid they put them on something with some bite that they can actually keep the cars under them on. These people are the best of the best for the most part, give em something they can race on.
Hotshoe65s (Offline)
  #17 6/9/12 1:35 AM
I would have to respectfully disagree about the modified feature. It was without a doubt the best race of the night. Eldora Speedway really screwed their local racers with cutting their race off. Don't use the keep the program going escuse. They spent 20 minutes of downtime strapping DW into the two seater. They displayed very very poor time management all night. Way to much downtime for the people in the stands. Just the opinion of a guy that was there.

Posted via Mobile Device
MRZERO (Offline)
  #18 6/9/12 9:22 AM
My guess is they keep the track slick to keep the speeds down.