IndianaOpenWheel.com Sprint Car & Midget Racing Forum
Forgot Password?

Reply  Indiana Open Wheel > Indiana Open Wheel Forum > Usac
11/9/07, 7:20 AM   #1
Usac
Mike Hunt

Can't believe somebody hasn't commented about a driver banned from NASCAR for drugs that USAC allowed to drive at the Copper World just shows USAC has no clue of what or where to go! :kookoo2:

11/9/07, 7:24 AM   #2
Re: Usac
dirtywhiteboy

Anymore, USAC doesn't do anything that surprises me. They are an inept group of people that are continuing to piss away a once great name and organization.

The actions of USAC over the past two years has proved that.

As far as I can tell, Brenda Darland is the only one to have her head on straight and actually use it for it's intended purpose. The rest use it for a seat cushion on the ride to the race.

11/9/07, 8:33 AM   #3
E.P.

Race Count This Year: 22
Race Count Last Year: 17

Quote:
Originally Posted by dirtywhiteboy View Post
Anymore, USAC doesn't do anything that surprises me. They are an inept group of people that are continuing to piss away a once great name and organization.

The actions of USAC over the past two years has proved that.

As far as I can tell, Brenda Darland is the only one to have her head on straight and actually use it for it's intended purpose. The rest use it for a seat cushion on the ride to the race.

:kookoo2::kookoo2::kookoo2::kookoo2:

11/9/07, 8:45 AM   #4
Charles Nungester

Race Count This Year: 6
Race Count Last Year: 14

Quote:
Originally Posted by E.P. View Post
:kookoo2::kookoo2::kookoo2::kookoo2:
is this going anywhere? Can you prove he's on drugs now?

Chuck

11/9/07, 9:28 AM   #5
Seadog

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mike Hunt View Post
Can't believe somebody hasn't commented about a driver banned from NASCAR for drugs that USAC allowed to drive at the Copper World just shows USAC has no clue of what or where to go! :kookoo2:
I won't comment on that, but I will on your post.

Unless you are an employee or official of USAC or if you are the driver himself or the drug testing lab, then how in the Hell do you know what has transpired here? And don't tell me that you had a friend or a brother that said blah blah blah. That's heresay, and heresay can ruin peoples lives. Unless you actually were there and witnessed what happened between USAC and Tyler Walker, then turn it off, man.

What is important is that everybody is sober on the track and nobody's safety is compromised. Until PROVEN otherwise, we must believe that this is the case. What happend before is water under the bridge. Some people can change their ways and some can't.

You should write a gossip column for People magazine.

11/9/07, 10:18 AM   #6
Shawn Harper

I agree 100%! Give the kidd a chance. You must think your perfect!

11/9/07, 10:49 AM   #7
Jerry Shaw

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mike Hunt View Post
I believe that onlydirt (Ty) was the first to comment on this, on one of the Copper World threads, last night.

And your point is spot on. A driver that has been banned for drug use, by one organization, has no business racing in another. I mean what does that say about USAC's opinion of it's self? And of it's own standards?

Jerry

Winston Churchill

11/9/07, 11:01 AM   #8
RacinFool

:shout......I agree 100% with Seadog on this issue !! Maybe its not the same thing but NASCAR seems to wear the moonshineing tales like a badge of honor. Just part of there manufactured or "selective" folklore!:sleep:

11/9/07, 11:33 AM   #9
racing55656

USAC did not catch him with a drug test, NASCAR did. I say give the kid a chance.

By the way, do any of the speculators on here know if USAC gave him a drug test before he entered in competition? Maybe he passed.

Does this mean if you fail a drug test at work that no other company should hire you because you were caught once?

11/9/07, 12:13 PM   #10
SprintFan

Quote:
USAC did not catch him with a drug test, NASCAR did. I say give the kid a chance.
I hope you all feel the same way, if Aaron Fike decides to make a come-back and come and race in USAC again someday.

Reply Indiana Open Wheel > Indiana Open Wheel Forum > Usac