IndianaOpenWheel.com Sprint Car & Midget Racing Forum
Forgot Password?

Reply  Indiana Open Wheel > Indiana Open Wheel Forum > Highlights of the Western World Championships Night 2
11/12/07, 3:23 AM   #1
Highlights of the Western World Championships Night 2
Millsvideo

Hello again race fans,

The highlights of the 2nd and final night of the 40th running of the Western World Championships are now available for your viewing pleasure at www.millsvideoproductions.com

This video clip is brought to you courtesy of Darren Hagen. Please visit his site at www.darrenhagenracing.com

All I can say about this night of racing is that Jerry Coons, Jr. became a legend on Saturday night, driving from the 12th row to win the race. It was one of the greatest, most thrilling drives I have ever seen in this sport. I am glad that I was there, and I am glad that we were there to cover it for you. Thanks goes to the folks at www.racenetwork.tv for streaming the event live over the Internet, and to Mark Meeks and Jeff Converse for providing some of the images you will see. If anyone would like to see a rebroadcast of the event, head over to racenetwork.tv and check it out. I assure you it is worth watching.

Also, I want to take this moment to congratulate Daron Clayton and his wife, Shelley (Kinser) Clayton on the birth of their baby girl.

Enjoy the highlights...

Dean Mills
Mills Video Productions
Official Videographer of USAC

11/13/07, 12:34 AM   #2
Re: Highlights of the Western World Championships Night 2
RGardner

great job mills...high lights were awesome.
RG

Reply Indiana Open Wheel > Indiana Open Wheel Forum > Highlights of the Western World Championships Night 2