IndianaOpenWheel.com Sprint Car & Midget Racing Forum
Forgot Password?

Closed Thread  Indiana Open Wheel > Indiana Open Wheel Forum > Usac: Usac sprints storm to the east this week for 6 straigh
6/13/18, 6:21 AM   #11
racen857

Race Count This Year: 6
Race Count Last Year: 20

Family and I have a busy weekend already, that said everything else will be sidelined to go to Port Royal. My daughter has been waiting on the MADMAN to get here for 2 weeks.

1 member likes this post: i love dirt track racing
6/13/18, 12:01 PM   #12
Re: Usac: Usac sprints storm to the east this week for 6 str
revjimk

Quote:
Originally Posted by Backitin View Post
Your right about the neck thing. I might not be the no. 1 advocate but I might be the most vocal.
Dare I say put your money where your mouth is???
You said you spent a bunch on your "sickle", but i think they probably take credit cards...

6/13/18, 1:27 PM   #13
Re: Usac: Usac sprints storm to the east this week for 6 str
Backitin

Quote:
Originally Posted by revjimk View Post
Dare I say put your money where your mouth is???
You said you spent a bunch on your "sickle", but i think they probably take credit cards...
Yep you may. Credit card, whats that ? Me and my son are going, cash deal only, lol. As for the bike I traded a speedwaybike and spent 600 bucks having front suspension done and two new shocks. A lot for me but nothing in the race world. Brand new suspension for just under 600 bucks. plus about 100 hours of detailing it. Its really almost too nice to race, hard to believe its a 40 year old mx bike.
Today for the first time ever I saw a tv commercial for weedsport speedway in ny. It was advertising the usac sprints, was a cool commercial. After seeing that I knew we had to go. Its great to see them advertising on spectrum (time warner) I think its the last night of the series and should be epic for the area.

1 member likes this post: GYATK94
6/13/18, 1:36 PM   #14
i love dirt track racing

Quote:
Originally Posted by racen857 View Post
Family and I have a busy weekend already, that said everything else will be sidelined to go to Port Royal. My daughter has been waiting on the MADMAN to get here for 2 weeks.
Go ballou. Lol. Thanks.

1 member likes this post: wildman92
Closed Thread Indiana Open Wheel > Indiana Open Wheel Forum > Usac: Usac sprints storm to the east this week for 6 straigh