IndianaOpenWheel.com Sprint Car & Midget Racing Forum
Forgot Password?

Closed Thread  Indiana Open Wheel > Indiana Open Wheel Forum > That
6/15/09, 3:50 AM   #121
Re: That
lazyifoto

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chris Nunn View Post
The Late Models and Scora voluntarily cut their features to 15 laps. Mike King gave them the option and said "you can run 20 as advertised" but the Late Models and Scora promoters decided on their own to run 15 laps.

Duke I'm through with you. As good as you thought you were, you are a sad excuse for a human right now. Tell us about how you would always have yourself paged over the PA system at dirt tracks and at the 500 just to draw attention to yourself.

Tell us about the times that you called Don Smith and begged for a rifle for finishing second at the Hulman but was refused due to the stupidity of the request

Your name, when brought up at THAT caused a lot of laughter and bad stories to be told about how much of a pompous ass you are.

Sorry for the rant folks, I'm going back to being nice
Posted via Mobile Device
Again ,I agree with Mr.Nunn....
Duke when you put a man down for his obligations weather it be to work or church,it shows how little you are mentally.....
And I was a worker at Whitewater (for a few weeks) at that time when you were there and the nicest thing I could say about you would be ,That you couldn't organize a one car funeral.....Dumda$$

2 members like this post: awnunn, Bruce Harrison
6/15/09, 7:51 AM   #122
nonwingnit

Stopped by to tell the stanbrough crew congrats on my way out last night and rumor in the pits was mscs decided to tell balloo not to show for next few shows. What a crock! That was totally their eff up - got to be careful or they'l tell me not to come back to their tea party. I've never seen a more totally blatant unfair move on a series part. A crew member for another team said they were tracking laps from when they were pushed off and there was more than 80 laps before the red was shown for fuel. It don't take a rocket scientist to know them guys was gonna run out. 4 guys go to tail cause no one on mscs can count! Maybe they need to spend some money on better scorers. Balloo had every right to be pissed! every fan around me agreed and we all cheered when they pushed him back on track. All them guys towed in twice for that show and 4 of them get shafted! most of them try to make a living that way and mscs screws 4 of em! Mscs should be embarrassed by that joke of show. Shame on you mscs!!! As a sprint car fan I want to apologize to you late model and scora fans for not getting the show that was advertised to be there and voluntarily cutting your show cause mscs don't know what they're doing!
Posted via Mobile Device

1 member likes this post: JEFFSTOY
6/15/09, 9:21 AM   #123
SUPERDUKE
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by lazyifoto View Post
again ,i agree with mr.nunn....
Duke when you put a man down for his obligations weather it be to work or church,it shows how little you are mentally.....
And i was a worker at whitewater (for a few weeks) at that time when you were there and the nicest thing i could say about you would be ,that you couldn't organize a one car funeral.....dumda$$
what did you do a whitewater clean the *********?

6/15/09, 9:27 AM   #124
Fullthrottle410

Quote:
Originally Posted by nonwingnit View Post
Stopped by to tell the stanbrough crew congrats on my way out last night and rumor in the pits was mscs decided to tell balloo not to show for next few shows. What a crock! That was totally their eff up - got to be careful or they'l tell me not to come back to their tea party. I've never seen a more totally blatant unfair move on a series part. A crew member for another team said they were tracking laps from when they were pushed off and there was more than 80 laps before the red was shown for fuel. It don't take a rocket scientist to know them guys was gonna run out. 4 guys go to tail cause no one on mscs can count! Maybe they need to spend some money on better scorers. Balloo had every right to be pissed! every fan around me agreed and we all cheered when they pushed him back on track. All them guys towed in twice for that show and 4 of them get shafted! most of them try to make a living that way and mscs screws 4 of em! Mscs should be embarrassed by that joke of show. Shame on you mscs!!! As a sprint car fan I want to apologize to you late model and scora fans for not getting the show that was advertised to be there and voluntarily cutting your show cause mscs don't know what they're doing!
Posted via Mobile Device
I wouldn't put all of the blame on the MSCS. The fuel deal, ok. But not the length of the show. Only 1 Wrecker = almost 30min red to clean up 4 car wreck. If it weren't for the MSCS crew working the track (as well as the fan help)there probably wouldn't have even been a race. I am glad to see they did the right thing and let Ballou re-join once they realized he was not the only one. Aside form the delays, and long night, WOW what a good night of racing action. Battles thru out the fields for all classes, last lap passes for the win, doesn't get much better. Hats off to the SCORA guys, had not seen them race yet, did not know what to expect. They put on one heck of a show.

1 member likes this post: SUPERDUKE
6/15/09, 9:39 AM   #125
nonwingnit

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fullthrottle410 View Post
I wouldn't put all of the blame on the MSCS. The fuel deal, ok. But not the length of the show. Only 1 Wrecker = almost 30min red to clean up 4 car wreck. If it weren't for the MSCS crew working the track (as well as the fan help)there probably wouldn't have even been a race. I am glad to see they did the right thing and let Ballou re-join once they realized he was not the only one. Aside form the delays, and long night, WOW what a good night of racing action. Battles thru out the fields for all classes, last lap passes for the win, doesn't get much better. Hats off to the SCORA guys, had not seen them race yet, did not know what to expect. They put on one heck of a show.
I agree they did great job getting track ready. And the one wrecker thing is a total lack of planning by THAT. But that fuel thing is the most obviously unfair move by a series I've seen in a while. Even more sad to further punish a driver for rightfully being upset. Great job by fans and officials that helped with getting show going but poor execution on running that feature.
Posted via Mobile Device

1 member likes this post: SUPERDUKE
6/15/09, 10:04 AM   #126
agar

Race Count Last Year: 14

The Man of The hour

6/15/09, 10:25 AM   #127
Fullthrottle410

Quote:
Originally Posted by agar View Post
The Man of The hour

6/15/09, 10:27 AM   #128
coachmeece

Tommy tommy tommy

6/15/09, 10:45 AM   #129
Great Scott

Race Count This Year: 48
Race Count Last Year: 63

Tom is the man with a plan! Great job taking control of the situation.

6/15/09, 2:13 PM   #130
lazyifoto

Quote:
Originally Posted by SUPERDUKE View Post
what did you do a whitewater clean the *********?
Like I said , mentally you are a real little person......And no I didn't clean the restrooms . You wasn't that concerned about the fans comfort so I don't think that clean restrooms was an issue....And again You just proved your a DUMBA$$....

1 member likes this post: awnunn
Closed Thread Indiana Open Wheel > Indiana Open Wheel Forum > That