IndianaOpenWheel.com Sprint Car & Midget Racing Forum
Forgot Password?

Reply  Indiana Open Wheel > Midget Classifieds > Full Time Illini Racing Series Ride Available
4/6/15, 9:47 PM   #1
Full Time Illini Racing Series Ride Available
MWRmgr1010

Sportsman / Division II Midget Ride Available for Championship run in the Illini Racing Series.

Looking to move up into Midgets from Karts or Mini Sprints? Want to be in stand out equipment that has already been to victory lane and run with a Teammate who has multiple championships under his belt?

Illini Racing Series is a pavement and dirt combo series running in Northern Illinois and Wisconsin. I am looking to fill a seat opening on my team and this is a great opportunity for anyone wanting to run a midget for the full Illini Series schedule starting 5/1/15.

Please contact me (Scott) MWR Technology Team Manager at mwrtechnology@yahoo.com if you are interested in the opportunity to run in equipment that is prepared by a standout team in Sportsman / Division II Midget Racing.

4/20/15, 9:35 PM   #2
MWRmgr1010

Thank You to all that responded. The seat has been filled for the 2015 Illini Series Season.

Reply Indiana Open Wheel > Midget Classifieds > Full Time Illini Racing Series Ride Available