IndianaOpenWheel.com Sprint Car & Midget Racing Forum
Forgot Password?

Reply  Indiana Open Wheel > Indiana Open Wheel Forum > Live Feed
3/14/09, 10:06 PM   #81
Re: Live Feed
Tim Watson

Quote:
Originally Posted by SpfldMile View Post
I give up. I'm going to go drink some green beer.
I'm going out to the garage to pour me a green one to. I have the food coloring in the garage from yesterday's after work green BEER'S. :cheers

3/14/09, 10:07 PM   #82
racin

Anyone know the top ten finish?

3/14/09, 10:14 PM   #83
Vinyl Works

Can hardly type, (refresh button pain)

Can anyone give me a finishing order?

I can't stand not being at the track! If this "USAC Live" crap would ever work it might be alright???? I've got an idea. How about someone with more "computer savy" explain to us computer"rednecks" how to make this thing work. I'm almost positive its a simple a setting issue on most of our computers.

Please someone figure it out before the BUSY part of the race season gets underway. Im so happy a few can see everything. Im dissapointed that someone can't explain why the rest of us can't see it?

Someone please help the needy!!!!!

3/15/09, 2:29 AM   #84
AustinSprinter

Race Count This Year: (22)
Race Count Last Year: (29)

Had'nt heard how many seats there are,but come race time,that place was mity full,and many times the fans were thanked for coming out for this show,and braving the elements!!....Many people were heard say'n,it's one of the biggest crowds they've seen there!!....I think having the local THR tin tops on the card was a big factor along with Nascrap Camping World West made it a success!!....

3/15/09, 10:16 AM   #85
speed9

Brad Kuhn had a good run from 12th starting to a 6th place finish. That makes all four races in the top seven or better this season.

3/15/09, 3:34 PM   #86

Quote:
Originally Posted by nowingsjeff View Post
After watching 1/2 of the first heat I'm not impresssed. Pretty much another single file pavement joint. Although it's nothing that 2 feet of dirt on top of the current surface couldn't cure.

That attitude is nothing a little intelligence couldn't cure.

3/15/09, 3:43 PM   #87
AustinSprinter

Race Count This Year: (22)
Race Count Last Year: (29)

Pretty descent show/crowd for weather conditions the track was delt!!...another great job by the "Voice of USAC",RK....always glad to bend ur ear!!......

3/15/09, 6:18 PM   #88
Joe Kidd

Other than Dakoda Armstrong passing Hines, Coons and Swindell it was pretty boring. But Dakoda was what made me keep watching. The video was better at the PAS.

Reply Indiana Open Wheel > Indiana Open Wheel Forum > Live Feed