IndianaOpenWheel.com Sprint Car & Midget Racing Forum

Register! Forgot Password?
TFortune39 (Offline)
  #51 7/11/13 2:10 PM
What a way to show your true colors Quantill!!! You sure are promoting MALS well as the co-founder with comments like that on a public forum

Posted via Mobile Device
minisprintracing (Offline)
  #52 7/11/13 2:12 PM
Why don't you just put a $2,500 to $3,000 engine claimer rule in place? There's not a engine out there that you can't purchase for that amount! Yes that includes the BMW that most of you have your underwear in a knot about! That will keep the $10,000 motors home! I'm sure someone will have a reason why not.

Posted via Mobile Device
4 Likes: Bradleyracing86, Jrp4554, Phylo82, somebodysmam
38DD (Offline)
  #53 7/11/13 2:13 PM
Bradleyracing86 (Offline)
  #54 7/11/13 2:15 PM
So wait they enable you to turn your motor harder..? Gee that would be handy.

Posted via Mobile Device
  #55 7/11/13 2:29 PM
Bland you enjoying this?

Posted via Mobile Device
Phylo82 (Offline)
  #56 7/11/13 2:38 PM
Originally Posted by TFortune39:
What a way to show your true colors Quantill!!! You sure are promoting MALS well as the co-founder with comments like that on a public forum

Posted via Mobile Device

Not taking any side here but the phrase "have you stopped beating your wife yet" is a common term used to infer someone is asking a trick question. There is no good "yes or no" answer to the question.

I don't think it was meant literally.

Posted via Mobile Device

Phil Heil
#13e Maxim Sprint
Owner, Crew Chief, Pit Crew, Hauler, Check Writer, Grunt
  #57 7/11/13 2:42 PM
Sorry Phil I didn't get the memo, however I was contacted by MALS moms are off limits, wife's are a grey area... Look for a rule change..

Posted via Mobile Device
Quantrill (Offline)
  #58 7/11/13 2:47 PM
Posted via Mobile Device
Jim Gardner (Offline)
  #59 7/11/13 2:49 PM
I like the idea of a claim rule. Take the engine and leave the injection unit. Only those that run in the top ten may claim. It only has to be done once to scare everyone into putting too much money in it.

Posted via Mobile Device

Jim Gardner
Jim Gardner (Offline)
  #60 7/11/13 2:51 PM
Also, motors may only be claimed on the last race of the weekend. For instance if we run Bloomington on a Friday and Brownstown on Safurday, the motor isn't taken out until after the Saturday race so that we don't put out a competitor.

Posted via Mobile Device

Jim Gardner