IndianaOpenWheel.com Sprint Car & Midget Racing Forum
Forgot Password?

Reply  Indiana Open Wheel > Indiana Open Wheel Forum > Yeley and Briscoe Have sprint Rides at Valley Speedway
10/15/15, 10:01 AM   #1
Yeley and Briscoe Have sprint Rides at Valley Speedway
oldfan49

I see on Facebook that JJ Yeley will be running Valley Non Wing Sprints at Valley Speedway on the east side of Kansas City as he does most years on the NASCAR weekend at Kansas Speedway.
I also saw on Facebook Chase Briscoe has picked up a Ride for that night at Valley as well.
Not sure if Casey Shuman will be there in the Hockett car as he has been all year but Saturday night is shaping up to be a barn-burner in this neck of the woods

With Valley Speedway who led the way a few years bringing back Non wing sprints to the Missouri area, I-35 Speedway just north having several traditional sprint shows, and the News that Casey and Brooke have acquired the WAR non wing series that runs the Mo/Ill area things are looking up for us traditional sprint fans in this part of the country.

And the icing on the cake is the new All Star Midget series the has started in the area

10/15/15, 6:46 PM   #2
cshuman

I will be running a midget and sprint car around Indiana this weekend, but we will be at the WAR race in Springfield, MO October 24th! Hope the see you there...

Reply Indiana Open Wheel > Indiana Open Wheel Forum > Yeley and Briscoe Have sprint Rides at Valley Speedway